The Student Room Group

Economics offers 2009

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
I have a loughborough offer :woo: :woo: :woo: - thats where I really want to go :rolleyes: ABB or AAC

I also got a rejection from Nottigham :frown: is it because i didn't do maths? How many people who have an offer from Nots not do maths? I knew I should have done maths but hey i don't want to go there anyway !
Reply 981
Willis123
LSE - Unsuccessful :frown:
UCL - Open day :/

Did you find out both today?
And well done with the UCL open day.
Reply 982
whf555

Found out UCL about 9 days ago, and LSE today :smile:
Willis123
Found out UCL about 9 days ago, and LSE today :smile:

Unlucky with LSE, but UCL is still right at the top.
Reply 984
-WhySoSerious?
Unlucky with LSE, but UCL is still right at the top.

Top 10...
Reply 985
ooo i've just checked track and I now have a sheffield offer for BBB ... thats all mine done
Willis123
Top 10...

I meant the top few, but yeah :p:
Reply 987
I was just wondering, all the people who have got E&M interview invites at Oxford, how were you informed?

Post, email, message in a bottle?
Reply 988
mopac91
I was just wondering, all the people who have got E&M interview invites at Oxford, how were you informed?

previously mentioned by post in the official E&M thread by another applicant
Reply 989
mopac91

None of the above; a tutor visits your home and personally tells you to come for an interview. Your first answer may also be correct.
Reply 990
Royal Holloway unconditional! They were very quick considering I only applyed 12 days ago. 5th choice but still pleased :biggrin:
Reply 991
calumtm
Royal Holloway unconditional! They were very quick considering I only applyed 12 days ago. 5th choice but still pleased :biggrin:

wow well done! i got ABB offer from royal holloway which is also my 5th choice:smile:

Letter arrived for my cambridge interview: Clare College, 10th december
AlanRef
i got an off for maths and eco at lse today.

i've applied for this course but havent heard back yet. just wonderin if you could give me some info like your gsces/as levels/a2 predictions?
whf555

well done. and at least this proves false the rumors that if you get rejected from one london uni you automatically get rejected from all.
again congrats!
emmaholloway
Ditto but for Exeter. :biggrin:

Good luck!

Same! For Exeter too... see you there :smile:
Reply 995
Updating these offers, congrats :smile:
Reply 996
Oh and 1000th post :yep:

Edit: Well I now look like I can't count, but I guess someone must have deleted their earlier post :biggrin:
Reply 997
Hello to all!

I got an offer from Birmingham for economics (L100). I am waiting replies from LSE, Warwick, Durham, Bristol. I was going to ask you, whether someone got an e-mail from LSE that he/she will receive his/her answer after 15th January??? (My friend, applying for Accounting and Finance, got one)
bl3ss3r
Hello to all!

I got an offer from Birmingham for economics (L100). I am waiting replies from LSE, Warwick, Durham, Bristol. I was going to ask you, whether someone got an e-mail from LSE that he/she will receive his/her answer after 15th January??? (My friend, applying for Accounting and Finance, got one)

I got one for L101 economics - anything in particular you wanted to know?

Congrats on Birmingham offer :smile:
I got into both my Edinburgh courses unconditionally!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending