The Student Room Group

Indecisive for MSc in Data Analytics

Good afternoon, I'm a BBA Hons. graduate with a very strong understanding of statistics and data as well as I've completed 4/8 courses of the Google Professional Data Analytics course but I'm weak in coding, I've done C++ and C# in my school but I've a confusion about whether it'll be too tough of a course for me or not.
The universities I've applied in are:
1.) Royal Holloway
2.) Queen Mary University of London
3.) Brunel University
4.) Kingston College
5.) University of Surrey

I've taken the course of 2 years with 1 year of Industrial Placement as I'm from India and I'll be taking an education loan and I feel like that the Industrial Placement of 1 year will help my chances of getting a job right after the degree.

Please help

Thank You!
Original post by dudejavishwas
Good afternoon, I'm a BBA Hons. graduate with a very strong understanding of statistics and data as well as I've completed 4/8 courses of the Google Professional Data Analytics course but I'm weak in coding, I've done C++ and C# in my school but I've a confusion about whether it'll be too tough of a course for me or not.
The universities I've applied in are:
1.) Royal Holloway
2.) Queen Mary University of London
3.) Brunel University
4.) Kingston College
5.) University of Surrey

I've taken the course of 2 years with 1 year of Industrial Placement as I'm from India and I'll be taking an education loan and I feel like that the Industrial Placement of 1 year will help my chances of getting a job right after the degree.

Please help

Thank You!

Hi there :smile:

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey! Is there any questions about Surrey that you may want to ask? I am here to help, so please feel free to ask as many as you wish :smile:

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)
Yeah, i’d like to know more about the Industrial Placement. Do you mind if i DM you about this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending