The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston offer

Hey guys! I got an offer from Kingston for the art foundation course and in their email they said they “urge” me to reply within two weeks which ends tomorrow. I can’t rely yet cause I’m waiting on Camberwell to give me a response. Does anyone know if this two weeks thing is a solid deadline or if they actually will revoke the offer if I don’t reply by tomorrow?
Original post by Sonya_123
Hey guys! I got an offer from Kingston for the art foundation course and in their email they said they “urge” me to reply within two weeks which ends tomorrow. I can’t rely yet cause I’m waiting on Camberwell to give me a response. Does anyone know if this two weeks thing is a solid deadline or if they actually will revoke the offer if I don’t reply by tomorrow?

Hey, I’m not sure about foundation offers but there is a 14 day cancellation that you can do after you accept your offer (at least for my diploma course). I would say double check the small print at the bottom of the email in case there’s info. Idk if they can hold you to an offer unless you’ve paid the deposit.
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
I'm not sure it'll be the same for you, but I didn't reply to my offer for at least a month and it was still there haha
Reply 3
Original post by billybobVIII
I'm not sure it'll be the same for you, but I didn't reply to my offer for at least a month and it was still there haha

Thank you so much! Out of curiosity, did u accept? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Orphelium
Hey, I’m not sure about foundation offers but there is a 14 day cancellation that you can do after you accept your offer (at least for my diploma course). I would say double check the small print at the bottom of the email in case there’s info. Idk if they can hold you to an offer unless you’ve paid the deposit.

Thank you! Good luck with your course, hope you enjoy it :smile:
Original post by Sonya_123
Thank you so much! Out of curiosity, did u accept? :smile:

Yes I did :smile:
I wanted to get in so bad then as soon as I did I started thinking if it was the right option for me haha
Hi
I got a admission for a Foundation year in Pharmacology at Kingston University.
Anyone who's already there and can tell me more about it? Like their time table and what the lectures are like and all about.
I'll be anticipating a reply asap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending