The Student Room Group

Can I apply part-time and full-time for the same Masters course?

I am applying for Kingston University and am unsure whether I want to study part-time or full-time. I was wondering if there was a rule against applying for the same course but one application for part-time and one for full-time.
Original post by Nicoley0770
I am applying for Kingston University and am unsure whether I want to study part-time or full-time. I was wondering if there was a rule against applying for the same course but one application for part-time and one for full-time.

If they offer both formats then I think it would be fine.

Id call admissions, as they may only require one application and let you switch between later down the road (some courses are flexible).
Original post by Nicoley0770

If you submit two applications, they are likely to go to the same admissions team anyway, so one application is probably best. Apply to the format you're mostly likely to need, and then you can discuss your exact requirements with them later. In most cases though, going from full-time to part-time is usually easier than the other way around.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending