n+5

triple it

3(n+5)

then minus 7

(3(n+5)-7)

then square it

((3(n+5)-7))^2

Yeah, we established that about half an hour ago now

Edit: or 15 minutes, I was going to say "3 million years" but I imagine exaggeration is less appreciated than pedantry here
Reply 101
jismith1989
Your profile tells otherwise. :p:

Donc, je suis.
How come your profile says ' BCCCCDDE' ?

No, I did get A*s, it's just that when I went to type A* 13 times (or whatever the hell I said the number was when I made my first post in this thread) I accidentaly hit BCCCCDDE. A simple mistake which could happen to anyone.
No, I did get A*s, it's just that when I went to type A* 13 times (or whatever the hell I said the number was when I made my first post in this thread) I accidentaly hit BCCCCDDE. A simple mistake which could happen to anyone.

That happened to me a few times. I was supposed to write an A*-standard essay, but I mistakenly wrote a B-standard one. D'oh.
jismith1989
That happened to me a few times. I was supposed to write an A*-standard essay, but I mistakenly wrote a B-standard one. D'oh.

Happens to even the best of us. :frown:
0. So what?
Reply 105
5 :smile:
i got 11 :smile: and 1 A :frown:
Reply 107
Laith
yes it is, your's is stupid

you have:

n+5

triple it

3(n+5)

then minus 7

(3(n+5)-7)

then square it

((3(n+5)-7))^2

Think about how many hot dinners you've had.
Double it
Add 5
Triple the result
subtract 7
Square it

That figure doesn't even come close

:rolleyes:

I'd neg rep you but you're already in the red.
Bateman
nerd.

Did you neg rep me for that?!

Edit: oh wow, Laith got it wrong lol, I didn't even notice!
yeah they increase at an exponential rate

who cares how many other people have got

you should always to do the best YOU can OP and be proud and thankfull for what you have got

remember the millions and millions who dont have the luxury of a free education
Reply 110
3 which is rubbish here lol
omg seriously?! how do you know that?!

all my dreams are ruined now... :frown:

I hope you're not serious!
Reply 112
The Socialite
I hope you're not serious!

Oh yes, I'm really serious. My life is ruined now. Do you think I could retake art, or would it not matter because they would see that I only got an A the first time around?
27 and a quarter:frown:
Oh yes, I'm really serious. My life is ruined now. Do you think I could retake art, or would it not matter because they would see that I only got an A the first time around?

:eek: Oh my god, your life is completely ruined! I'm so glad I'm not you, I mean, you'll have to work as a dinner lady* or something for the rest of your life now.

I'm so glad I managed to get 16 A*s, I mean, it must suck being you, having that A in art!

*yes I know you are male :smile:
Really, what's the point of asking? Having the most A*s doesn't prove you're the most intelligent!

I'm not saying that because I'm "ashamed" that I haven't got the highest number; I genuinely don't understand why you'd start a thread on this...
To think I'm proud of my one and only A :rolleyes:
17.3 ( i was lazy back then)
none because in the future, no one will be interested in your A*s because degrees are the biggest things in your life and employers will look for for a first or 2:1 degree lol.
Reply 119

Latest