The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Queens' College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by aminkaram
I'm guessing they've ran into some sort of problem which is causing delays. Since no one seems to have had a reply yet. Although they may have sent it by post in which case it could arrive tomorrow. My imperial invitation was sent by post :-/
BTW is there seriously no one else here who's applying for comp sci?:-w

I think I've read somewhere that they send invitations by email and a couple of people seem to have received them, as they wrote on Twitter.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 581
I got my invitation via email on Thursday (so scared but really excited!!). I don't think they will be sending them in any particular order, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. (Although flights are getting a little expensive...) Well, hopefully it's worth the money :smile:
Reply 582
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 583
Original post by teklis
I got my invitation via email on Thursday (so scared but really excited!!). I don't think they will be sending them in any particular order, so I wouldn't worry about it too much. (Although flights are getting a little expensive...) Well, hopefully it's worth the money :smile:

What course did you apply for?
Reply 584
Original post by aminkaram
What course did you apply for?

Medicine
Reply 585
Do you think it would be appropriate if I sent them an email today asking when they'll let me know about my application and, if they don't reply by tomorrow, call them?
On their email they wrote to contact them immediately if we don't hear from them by the 11 november, so something must have probably gone wrong.
Reply 586
Original post by IlariaM
Do you think it would be appropriate if I sent them an email today asking when they'll let me know about my application and, if they don't reply by tomorrow, call them?
On their email they wrote to contact them immediately if we don't hear from them by the 11 november, so something must have probably gone wrong.

Wait until tomorrow. I'm planning on calling if I don't have anything by 3pm - their email said to call :smile:
Reply 587
Original post by CD315
Wait until tomorrow. I'm planning on calling if I don't have anything by 3pm - their email said to call :smile:

Ok, I'll follow your advice :smile:
Reply 588
Original post by IlariaM
Ok, I'll follow your advice :smile:

I've seen people applying for medicine, vet. med, english and HSPS getting interviews - nothing else as of yet. Therefore sit tight and if they don't contact tomorrow, contact them like I said.
Reply 589
Original post by CD315
I've seen people applying for medicine, vet. med, english and HSPS getting interviews - nothing else as of yet. Therefore sit tight and if they don't contact tomorrow, contact them like I said.

Thank you :smile:
What have you applied for?
Reply 590
Original post by IlariaM
Thank you :smile:
What have you applied for?

Maths. You?
Reply 591
Original post by CD315
Maths. You?

Physical Natural Sciences :smile:
Reply 592
Original post by IlariaM
Physical Natural Sciences :smile:

When are you going to call?
Reply 593
I'm going to wait until I get back from school before calling
Reply 594
Original post by Snhunter
I'm going to wait until I get back from school before calling

I'm waiting on the post first, just in case that's how they decide to tell us.
Reply 595
Original post by CD315
I'm waiting on the post first, just in case that's how they decide to tell us.

I don't think they'll use post, as others have received invitations via email from them.
So I'm calling in the next few hours, just in case they're going to send them this afternoon.

If anyone hear from them, please post here :smile:
Reply 596
Original post by IlariaM
I don't think they'll use post, as others have received invitations via email from them.
So I'm calling in the next few hours, just in case they're going to send them this afternoon.

If anyone hear from them, please post here :smile:

I'm going to call right now.
Reply 597
Original post by CD315
I'm going to call right now.

Let us know what they told you please :smile:
Reply 598
Original post by IlariaM
Let us know what they told you please :smile:

Said they're still sending out invites and we'll know before the end of the week. FS, flights aren't getting any cheaper.
Reply 599
Original post by CD315
Said they're still sending out invites and we'll know before the end of the week. FS, flights aren't getting any cheaper.

I would have to fly from Italy, so I perfectly know what you'talking about!
Anyway, we just need to wait for the moment and hope they'll be quick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending