The Student Room Group

London South Bank University Dental Hygiene

Scroll to see replies

I have my interview tomorrow I’m literally sooo scared.
Original post by jen2022
what type of questions did they ask on the interview??

I have my interview tomorrow I’m literally soooo scared 😭😭..
Reply 22
same !!!
Reply 23
Original post by NBrailey
I have a conditional offer as I'm waiting for my final grades after completing my access course x

hi nbrailey, congratualtions on the conditional offer. the interview process is it oral iterview or practicle too?
Reply 24
what is the interview process is for dental hygiene with london southbank?
Original post by bless01
what is the interview process is for dental hygiene with london southbank?

I had one, it’s a panel and they asking the usual question such as why dent therapy, qualities etc
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
No problem. I hope it works out for you :smile:

btw are you already a dental student at sheffield or you're going to apply in 2023?
Reply 27
Original post by Maz78666666
I had one, it’s a panel and they asking the usual question such as why dent therapy, qualities etc

Good luck !! I hope you ll.get in:smile:
Had anyone heard anything back from LSBU? I still haven’t received anything and I had my interview on the 7th of jan
Original post by top trash
Had anyone heard anything back from LSBU? I still haven’t received anything and I had my interview on the 7th of jan

Same I haven’t heard anything since 13th Jan
Just got a confirmation email from LSBU

“Our Admissions team will review your application in full and aim to provide an update within one week. If your course requires an interview, it may take a little longer for us to assess your application.”
Reply 31
Just got a confirmation email from LSBU

“Our Admissions team will review your application in full and aim to provide an update within one week. If your course requires an interview, it may take a little longer for us to assess your application.”

I got the same email today from them as well, have u also not had an interview with them yet?
Original post by dental8
I got the same email today from them as well, have u also not had an interview with them yet?

No I had my interview with them on the 7th of jan. have you not had an interview yet?
Reply 33
No I had my interview with them on the 7th of jan. have you not had an interview yet?

I haven't been offered one yet. I didn't receive an acknowledgement email from them so i assumed that email was a late one but i guess not if you've received one and you've already had an interview
Reply 34
Same I haven’t heard anything since 13th Jan

How long was the interview for? Is it panel stations?
Reply 35

Hi maz!
Great! Hope you get it? May I ask how long was the interview for? And were there group discussions?
Original post by GGbal
How long was the interview for? Is it panel stations?

It’s lasts about a hour and it’s a panel, I had 2 people. They asked the usual questions why therapy, qualities wtc. And second half was questions about a certain article they send you
Reply 37
It’s lasts about a hour and it’s a panel, I had 2 people. They asked the usual questions why therapy, qualities wtc. And second half was questions about a certain article they send you

That's not too bad! Did you hear anything from the other uni?
Reply 38
Original post by GGbal

Essex takes the whole day
Original post by GGbal

I got rejected from Essex but still waiting for kings, Lancashire and Bristol Wbu

Quick Reply

Latest