The Student Room Group

London South Bank University Dental Hygiene

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GGbal
Hi maz!
Great! Hope you get it? May I ask how long was the interview for? And were there group discussions?

Thank you! No, no groups discussions and it was over Microsoft teams not in person
Reply 41
Original post by Maz78666666
I got rejected from Essex but still waiting for kings, Lancashire and Bristol Wbu

Waiting to hear back from kings cardiff lsbu ,same essex rejection :/
Original post by elephanya
btw are you already a dental student at sheffield or you're going to apply in 2023?

I have applied for 2022 entry already :smile:
I was told the interview is 20min. And 20min. Assessment. Is this true? What kind of questions do they ask?
Reply 44
Hi!
Are lectures/tutorials at LSBU 9-5pm Mon-Fri? Will these be carried out remotely in Sept 2022? Will any on campus activity be presented on timetable in advance? Thanks!
Original post by Sundus03
i do biology chmeistry and psychology and my predicted grade is A*AA- still got rejected

i got rejected by lsbu too 😐😐 matter of fact got rejected by all my unis 😭💀
did u get into LSBU??
Hi,
For anyone who got an interview invite from LSBU, did your interview reminder say health and social care interview, even though the initial confirmation says dental therapy/hygiene?

I do not want to be doing the wrong interview 🙈
Reply 48
Original post by Dentaldreams
Hi,
For anyone who got an interview invite from LSBU, did your interview reminder say health and social care interview, even though the initial confirmation says dental therapy/hygiene?

I do not want to be doing the wrong interview 🙈

Hey, yes mine said the same. When you click the portal link in the email it’ll show the booked interview for the course you applied to :smile:
Original post by Jen5
Hey, yes mine said the same. When you click the portal link in the email it’ll show the booked interview for the course you applied to :smile:

Thank you :smile: I clicked the link and saw the right course, I was just starting to worry.
@Jen5 have you heard back?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 51
@Jen5 have you heard back?

I had my interview last Friday. I thought it went alright (🤞) but the more I think about it the more I doubt myself 😣. The interviewers told me I’ll hear back first week of May. When do you have yours?
Original post by Jen5
I had my interview last Friday. I thought it went alright (🤞) but the more I think about it the more I doubt myself 😣. The interviewers told me I’ll hear back first week of May. When do you have yours?

I’m sure you did great! Don’t doubt yourself🤗 because it’s done now, so think positive!
Mine is tomorrow, it’s actually my birthday too but this is all I can think about🙈 however it’ll be the best gift ever if I get in!
Reply 53
I’m sure you did great! Don’t doubt yourself🤗 because it’s done now, so think positive!
Mine is tomorrow, it’s actually my birthday too but this is all I can think about🙈 however it’ll be the best gift ever if I get in!

That’s true, I’ll try my best to remain positive! Ahh what a blessing! 😊. I’m sure you’ll do well! Just ensure you learnt the links they’ve sent us and show your passion for the profession. Best of luck 🤞
Original post by Jen5
That’s true, I’ll try my best to remain positive! Ahh what a blessing! 😊. I’m sure you’ll do well! Just ensure you learnt the links they’ve sent us and show your passion for the profession. Best of luck 🤞

Good to hear☺️ and yes hopefully it’ll bring me some luck and make it a day to truly remember😄
Thank you! Best wishes to you too!
I’m just going through the article again and again 😅
Anyone got a offer for lsbu dental hygiene or therapy?
Reply 56
Original post by durranim
i got rejected by lsbu too 😐😐 matter of fact got rejected by all my unis 😭💀

Did you just have a levels or also had dental nursing degree/ apprenticeship?
Original post by Aliceca96

Hi mate, i have an interview with them tomorrow
Original post by Aliceca96

I just got an offer for dental therapy ☺️
Original post by Stephy95
I just got an offer for dental therapy ☺️

Congrats i got a offer for Dental Hygiene😁

Quick Reply

Latest