The Student Room Group

How to feel more positive?

My driving thing has been playing on my mind for the past few days and I just have been worrying so much like today I have been pretty much thinking about it all day. I just want to be able to drive and stuff. I used to get really down a few years ago because I just wanted to able to drive and last year I was a bit down because I wasn't happy that I still couldn't drive. Now it's just playing on my mind a bit because I just want to be able to do it and soon as well. Its just like playing on my mind and has been for a few days.
Honestly, just remember that you WILL be able to do it. Life has it's ups and downs and stuff, but best thing to do is not to dwell on what you can't do. Focus more on what you CAN do, and well, try to keep yourself busy from things that remind you of it.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Honestly, just remember that you WILL be able to do it. Life has it's ups and downs and stuff, but best thing to do is not to dwell on what you can't do. Focus more on what you CAN do, and well, try to keep yourself busy from things that remind you of it.

Thanks dude
Reply 3
Cheers dude
Reply 4
Bump
Reply 6
Wdym? I just mean I want to be positive about my test

Original post by Moonlight rain
My thread may help you

I'll have a look thanks
Reply 7
I cant sleep. Help