The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Applying for PGCE

HI,
I applied to Kingston around four weeks ago for PGCE Teacher Training and last week through Track the decision Unsuccessful - Not qualified, does not meet minimum entry was the result. I'm waiting for my degree result and maths GCSE but I have C in science and english GCSE. I thought you could apply if you only had one GCSE and the rest pending. I have a few questions can you clarify why my application was not successful? can I apply again in clearing if hopefully I get maths and my degree? is the course full? is August to late to apply?
Many thanks
Original post by mosesd
HI,
I applied to Kingston around four weeks ago for PGCE Teacher Training and last week through Track the decision Unsuccessful - Not qualified, does not meet minimum entry was the result. I'm waiting for my degree result and maths GCSE but I have C in science and english GCSE. I thought you could apply if you only had one GCSE and the rest pending. I have a few questions can you clarify why my application was not successful? can I apply again in clearing if hopefully I get maths and my degree? is the course full? is August to late to apply?
Many thanks

.. .
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending