The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

2022 Applicants Thread - University of Huddersfield

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anayaanaya
Recieved my offer today for mental health nursing at at hudderfield sep 2022 :-)))) yippeeee, how so i accept on ucas!?!

Hi @Anayaanaya

Congratulations :smile: You must be over the moon.

There will be an option on UCAS to accept your offer - let me know if you're still having issues.

All the best

~ Leanne, 2nd year Midwifery student
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Hi there, I'm Alexis

What course are you applying for? Electronic Engineering (H610)

What subjects are you studying now? Finished my City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Engineering last year

Nice to meet you all
Hi there,

Is anyone here firming/wanting to study Occupational Therapy? I just got my offer today!
Hi! When did you interview? how long did it take for them to send you an offer? my anxiety is through the ROOF
Original post by hannavelli
Hi! When did you interview? how long did it take for them to send you an offer? my anxiety is through the ROOF

for which course?
Reply 65
Recieved my offer today for mental health nursing at at hudderfield sep 2022 :-)))) yippeeee, how so i accept on ucas!?!

hey
well done thats great!!
when you recieve all your offers back then you can accept them and confirm your insurance and firm choice
Original post by KA139
hey
well done thats great!!
when you recieve all your offers back then you can accept them and confirm your insurance and firm choice

Thank you i managed to do it! Do you know as a mature student what financial help/loans/bursaries/grants i can apply for? Is it all through student finance or other avenues? Much appreciated!
Reply 67
Thank you i managed to do it! Do you know as a mature student what financial help/loans/bursaries/grants i can apply for? Is it all through student finance or other avenues? Much appreciated!

i have no clue lol
i haven't got all my offers back yet or applied to student finance yet
sorry!!
Original post by KA139
i have no clue lol
i haven't got all my offers back yet or applied to student finance yet
sorry!!

Aww no worries! Well good luck, i have fingers and toes crossed 4 u! Where have you applied?
Reply 69
Aww no worries! Well good luck, i have fingers and toes crossed 4 u! Where have you applied?

im waiting for one more but i have an interview for that
ive applied for optom and orthoptics
ive done optom for huddersfield
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there,

Is anyone here firming/wanting to study Occupational Therapy? I just got my offer today!

Hello,

Congratulations on your offer!🎉 All the best for September☺️.

-Rebecca, 3rd Year Psychology Student
Original post by hannavelli

Hi @hannavelli,

Waiting can be very nerve-wracking, especially when it's something you're really focused on. The period of time you'll be waiting for an offer can vary between courses, if you feel like you've been waiting longer than expected it might be worth calling the University and speaking to someone which might put your mind at ease!

When I'm really anxious about waiting to find out about something, I usually try to distract myself with a fun activity, a good film or something that really captures my interest!

All the best☺️

Hi @Anayaanaya,

Congratulations on your offer!!🎉

Different bodies and organisations may offer different things in terms of financial support. It would be worth contacting Student Finance England to see what you are eligible for from them, and also contacting the university's student finance department to see if they're aware of any additional bursaries or grants you may be eligible for!

All the best☺️
Original post by KA139
im waiting for one more but i have an interview for that
ive applied for optom and orthoptics
ive done optom for huddersfield

Hi @KA139,

All the best with your applications!☺️

Got my unconditional offer for Electronics Engineering this morning. So far I got 1 conditiona, 1 unconditional and 1 unsuccessful, 2 more Unis to go.
Original post by axesnow13
Got my unconditional offer for Electronics Engineering this morning. So far I got 1 conditiona, 1 unconditional and 1 unsuccessful, 2 more Unis to go.

Hi @axesnow13,

That's amazing - a massive well done. All the best for September :smile:

~ Leanne, 2nd year Student Midwife
Got my conditional offer for the extended Science degree. After this degree I would like to do optometry.
Does anyone know if hudds uni do applicant days for nursing students. I didn't get a chance to go to the open days and I wanted to look at the uni before picking it as my firm.
Original post by Min46283
Does anyone know if hudds uni do applicant days for nursing students. I didn't get a chance to go to the open days and I wanted to look at the uni before picking it as my firm.

Yes im sure i recieved a letter about this, no idea where it is now haha! I have picked hudds as my firm choice for mental health nursing but im doing the blended route. what about you?
child nursing. if you don't mind can I ask why you choose it as your firm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending