Original post by mittendorf
What uni

Huddersfield
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
(Original post by Anonymous)Huddersfield

im doing optom at huddersfield in september!
Hi, Anyone going to study biomedical science at Huddersfield soon this year?
Original post by Lucy Ball
Hi, I'll be doing contemporary art and illustration at Huddersfield in September. I've booked accommodation for snow island

Hi, I also booked at snow island. You on the FB group chat
Original post by University of Huddersfield Student Rep
Hi @Pennk04,

Congratulations!🥳 I've really enjoyed studying Psychology at Huddersfield, hopefully you'll have an amazing experience too.

Although I can't help with the accommodation question, if you have any questions about the Psychology course feel free to ask!

All the best☺️
- Rebecca, 3rd Year Psychology Student

Hi,
Would like to know about the work load? Is the assignments all at once? What's the lectures and seminars like? How is each module assessed?
Original post by Pennk04
Hi,
Would like to know about the work load? Is the assignments all at once? What's the lectures and seminars like? How is each module assessed?

I loved my time doing Psychology at Huddersfield, their Psychology department is honestly the best! They have a government funded research centre too (I literally didn't even know this until the end of my second year). The lecturers are cool and really understanding. Yeah you can get assignments all at once, we had around 8 in a row between December-March time during second year followed by exams which got a bit intense. Modules are assessed depending on the module really, some are like 40% for one essay and 60% for another, or you may have to do a research proposal which may count for 30%. The weight of the modules is important. The course is good, they have seminars prior to exams/assignments which are really helpful. The psychology lecturers @ Huddersfield give good feedback to assignments and they are all highly qualified academics who know a lot about their field, they seem passionate about what they do and they really do want best for their students. The course does prepare you for psychology in the real world. The marking gets harsher for the penultimate year though, it really is a step up. First year is nothing compared to the last year but that being said the course prepares you really well for it in order to earn the best marks you possibly can. My advice is to ATTEND THE SEMINARS and make the most of your lecturers! Good luck!
Original post by Pennk04
Hi,

Have you done Psychology at A Level? It really does help you with the course.
Guys has anyone received their timetable yet? If so where can we find this?
Original post by Anonymous
Have you done Psychology at A Level? It really does help you with the course.

I did applied psychology (betec)
Moved to Huddersfield a couple weeks ago for an apprenticeship and I'm obvs not in a uni accommodation.

I cant for the life of me find any groups or anything for uni accoms, just so i can meet people and go to accom parties n all that.

Am so bored with nothing to do every night

what can i do to find new mates and **** ups XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending