The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University - Textbooks for Psychology

Does anyone know where I can access the list of textbooks needed for the psychology undergraduate course at Cardiff university?
Original post by sxnead
Does anyone know where I can access the list of textbooks needed for the psychology undergraduate course at Cardiff university?

Firstly, don't buy any of them. you're wasting your money and they aren't cheap.

Second, email Cardiff uni library, ask for the old reading list for the core psychology modules in year 1 for the 2020/21 academic year. Explain that you're a new student which is why you don't have your student email yet.

Reading lists often aren't updated until the module begins (ie the week of start) so you won't be able to access the upcoming year's reading list for some time.

Hope this helps,
MR
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
hi, i'm going into second year of psychology- in first year, i accessed all the textbooks online through their intranet so i didn't have to purchase any. i only bought 2 books in my first year for the course and neither of them were textbooks. some of the online textbooks did only allow a limited number of students to access them at one time but i had few issues with this and if i did need to access them i often could find another version online.
i wouldn't worry about getting the textbooks now and reading ahead as you'll only be reading select pages from them to supplement lectures and seminars.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending