The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Scroll to see replies

question for current Stirling students do a lot of people stay in halls for all 4 years as I know you can because it is that type of on campus uni with lots of accommodation or do many people chose to move into surrounding areas like bridge of allan or stirling
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 41
I've still not heard back from Stirling. They were a lot faster than this last year. I applied for adult nursing (honors and regular) and not heard from either. Is anyone else in the same position or should I wait until the deadline to contact them?
I feel hard done by. Stirling took over 4 months longer than any other school that I applied to to get back to me, and then essentially told me i couldn't get into a CBB course with predicted AAA because I was English!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Anonymous
question for current Stirling students do a lot of people stay in halls for all 4 years as I know you can because it is that type of on campus uni with lots of accommodation or do many people chose to move into surrounding areas like bridge of allan or stirling

Hi there! Bit of a late reply but I'm a current Stieling student. Most students stay in campus accommodation for the first year and then move out and live in Stirling town for the remaining years. However, this isn't the case for all students. I have met 2nd, 3rd and 4th years who stay in on campus accommodation, especially international students as landlords won't always rent to them. Either way, don't worry you will find people staying in town and people staying on campus no matter what you choose!
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest