The Student Room Group

AstraZeneca graduate programme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aht998
How did your digital interview go? :smile:

Haven’t heard back since 😬😬 I wonder when assessment centre dates are. Which programme did you apply for?
Reply 21
Original post by Belindamb78
Haven’t heard back since 😬😬 I wonder when assessment centre dates are. Which programme did you apply for?

Biopharmaceutical development as well! 😀 Just did my digital interview a couple of days ago too, went okayy I guess and they did ask in the interview if I was available for an assessment centre on 10th December so I guess we’ll hear from them end of November ish?
Is this for the UK program? The questions weren’t too hard I remember! Did one for gsk and they had me writing emails and answering multiple questions and giving recorded videos haha was exhausted
Reply 23
Did everyone receive an invite to the digital interview because I didn't and neither did I receive rejection, not sure if I should be hopeful.
Original post by yhala
Did everyone receive an invite to the digital interview because I didn't and neither did I receive rejection, not sure if I should be hopeful.

i can't recall doing a VI either. just tests
Do you know if there is a thread for year in industry applicants at AZ? We got told the assessments would be w/c 15th Nov but I haven't heard anything else and I feel like I should have by now :frown:
Reply 26
Is this for the UK program? The questions weren’t too hard I remember! Did one for gsk and they had me writing emails and answering multiple questions and giving recorded videos haha was exhausted

Yeah, this is for the UK program. I did the GSK one too🤣 and I’ll never for the life of me figure out what they want us to write in those emails 😂
Anyone applying to the R&D graduate program/U.S?
Do you know whether we will get the SHL test only after being shortlisted?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by kirainano
Anyone applying to the R&D graduate program/U.S?
Do you know whether we will get the SHL test only after being shortlisted?

Hi! I applied a month ago and I received the SHL test a few days after I completed my initial application.
Original post by GeeNuABO
Hi! I applied a month ago and I received the SHL test a few days after I completed my initial application.

I received it, but i think i am out of the competition now, didn't do well haha
Wish you good luck <3
I’ve just got an invite for the AC on the 10th of December, it’s virtual !
I’ve just got an invite for the AC on the 10th of December, it’s virtual !

which stream and country
Biopharmaceutical development and UK
Original post by Student1202
Do you know if there is a thread for year in industry applicants at AZ? We got told the assessments would be w/c 15th Nov but I haven't heard anything else and I feel like I should have by now :frown:

Hey I applied and haven't heard anything back either ( tbh wasnt very confident in my application), have you heard anything back yet?
Anyone heard back from the assessment centre on the 10th of December ?
Hi does anyone know if the application for AZ summer placement 2022 closed already or has yet open? As on their website they only say application closed but I'm not sure if that meant for the 2021 one or is for the 2022.
Hi everyone :smile: I completed the SHL tests a couple of weeks ago, and just got an email saying that they'll let me know the progress of my application on the 4th of March, which seems super late? Did anyone get the same thing?
Reply 37
Hi, what type of questions did they give u in the general ability test?
Reply 38
Original post by BioStudent3
Hi everyone :smile: I completed the SHL tests a couple of weeks ago, and just got an email saying that they'll let me know the progress of my application on the 4th of March, which seems super late? Did anyone get the same thing?

I received the same message when I applied to the UK programme :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by Billo.w
Hi, what type of questions did they give u in the general ability test?

It was a mix of non-verbal reasoning type questions and general maths questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending