The Student Room Group

AstraZeneca graduate programme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Hey, Has anyone applied to Innovation & Business Excellence (IBEX) Graduate Programme. I have completed the Video Interview. As per their email, they were supposed to inform about the results by 25th of Jannuary. But there was no further information since then. Is anyone on the same boat?
Reply 41
Anyone else get a rejection yesterday/anyone actually got through to the next stage? Got told originally 4th March not 4th Feb?
Reply 42
I've got a assessment centre this week 😬. Got the email last week though.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey. Did you pass the general ability test? Did you find it difficult?
Has anyone applied for Precision Medicine Academy programme?
Original post by Adri2408
Has anyone applied for Precision Medicine Academy programme?

was gonna but had no time for the application questions
Has anyone heard from precision medicine academy astrazeneca?
Hi. Can we apply to more than one graduate program in AstraZeneca?
Hi! I'm applying to the AstraZeneca Graduate Scheme for next year (2023) and I just took the SHL assessment test. I didn't fail it but I didn't do amazing (never took one of these before and ran out of time, panicked a little bit--it was a whole thing). I was wondering if anyone had any experience with how big of a role the score plays in shortlisting. Like is just getting a C enough for them to review the application or are they only looking for Bs and As?
Reply 49
Hiiii, yeah I just took mine too and am not feeling too good about my results either- would love to know how much of an impact it plays.
Original post by favoura1000
Hi! I'm applying to the AstraZeneca Graduate Scheme for next year (2023) and I just took the SHL assessment test. I didn't fail it but I didn't do amazing (never took one of these before and ran out of time, panicked a little bit--it was a whole thing). I was wondering if anyone had any experience with how big of a role the score plays in shortlisting. Like is just getting a C enough for them to review the application or are they only looking for Bs and As?

I have the answers to shl questions. Many companies use them
Are you able to share them with me or just give some insight into what the questions might look like? Have got mine to do in a few days
Original post by Proxenus
I have the answers to shl questions. Many companies use them
Original post by kirainano
I received it, but i think i am out of the competition now, didn't do well haha
Wish you good luck <3

lolll same. the test and timing felt brutal. Was a bummer to spend so much time drafting responses to the app questions and then end with a "low" fit prediction, no sugarcoating it from them.
Original post by anotherstudent12
Are you able to share them with me or just give some insight into what the questions might look like? Have got mine to do in a few days

it's IQ test type questions, like complete the pattern, logic patterns (given A is true, B is true, what is order of ...), and numerical logic puzzles (idk how to describe even but like the logic ones but harder). You can't really prepare for it imo?
I got BBA for the ability tests but the job fit assessment came back as 'low fit'. Anyone know if this essentially means I am out? Will I recieve a rejection letter at some point ?
I did the tests 2 weeks ago for the Operations graduate role but haven't received any further info.
i got a medium fit and in the numerical assessment i got 2 C's and 1 B , do u think it is enough for them to review ??
no idea I got strong fit and CCB but haven't heard anything yet, expecting rejection as competition is fierce.
Original post by wilsonfurtado12
i got a medium fit and in the numerical assessment i got 2 C's and 1 B , do u think it is enough for them to review ??
Original post by anotherstudent12
no idea I got strong fit and CCB but haven't heard anything yet, expecting rejection as competition is fierce.

rejection after test if rejected will be immediate else if u passed they review everyones resume
let us hope so.. may I ask which role did you apply to?
Original post by wilsonfurtado12
rejection after test if rejected will be immediate else if u passed they review everyones resume

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending