The Student Room Group

AstraZeneca graduate programme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anotherstudent12
let us hope so.. may I ask which role did you apply to?

Technology
I have been invited to the assessment centre for the patient safety graduate program. Any advice for this from previous year grads please?
Original post by Heidilw2102
I have been invited to the assessment centre for the patient safety graduate program. Any advice for this from previous year grads please?

what was ur score in the online test may i know ?
Original post by wilsonfurtado12
what was ur score in the online test may i know ?

BBC and 'high' in the SJT
BBC and 'high' in the SJT

i guess CCB and medium may not make through , what do u think
Original post by wilsonfurtado12
i guess CCB and medium may not make through , what do u think

I really have no idea :/ I haven't seen anyone else say they have been emailed about the assessment centre which is weird. I applied to patient safety btw. What did you apply for?
I really have no idea :/ I haven't seen anyone else say they have been emailed about the assessment centre which is weird. I applied to patient safety btw. What did you apply for?

software
Reply 67
I also applied for this years Chemistry Early Careers program. Haven't received any update after the SHL assessment. My assessment wasn't good ugh.
The virtual assessment days are scheduled in March :frown:( so much wait!

Hey there! I've also scored BBC and "high" in SJT but have not heard back yet, I applied to the data science and AI programme though.
Any one applied for the R&D Chemistry and hear back yet?
Reply 70

Hello, have you done the assessment centre? Have been invited for the technology leadership program
(Original post by Fola24)Hello, have you done the assessment centre? Have been invited for the technology leadership program

Not yet
Reply 72
(Original post by Fola24)Hello, have you done the assessment centre? Have been invited for the technology leadership program

Not yet

Okay thanks
Reply 73
(Original post by Rhairhai234)Any one applied for the R&D Chemistry and hear back yet?

I applied for that. Haven't heard anything. Waiting. There's no way to check the timeline but also they havent sent a rejection email....
Original post by BeeraH
(Original post by Rhairhai234)Any one applied for the R&D Chemistry and hear back yet?

I applied for that. Haven't heard anything. Waiting. There's no way to check the timeline but also they havent sent a rejection email....

I applied for the Precision Medicine Academy 2023 and they haven't sent a rejection email nor have they responded at all
Hey adam_jeffries8, when was the last days for submiting aplication? Because on the website it says it’s still open, but when you want to click “open”, it says that it’s expired.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 76
Hi, I'm interested in applying for this sort of opportunity next year - any idea what the average salary is, there's not much info for these kind of roles?
Does anyone know the salary for the IBEX programme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending