The Student Room Group

hsbc work experience 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CG2017
I submitted my application and got an invite for online assessment but when I click on the link, they say that the service is unavailable. Has anyone else got this?

I received my invitation and the link seems to work, have you tried contacting their help centre?
Original post by Reckless Savage
No, I probably should have though...

when did you apply? Have you got an invitation to the online assessment yet?
Day after they opened. I received an online assessment that was just multi-choice questions on personality etc.
I just came across the opportunity for work experience at HSBC, any tips or things that I should do for the application?
online assessment is running
Has anyone had their telephone interview yet
Original post by dgupt

No not yet, I just finished the online assessment
Original post by 17n.fong
No not yet, I just finished the online assessment

I have mine on tuesday but I have no clue what they could ask about
Original post by dgupt
I have mine on tuesday but I have no clue what they could ask about

it's just a psychometric test
Can anyone see the results from their online assessment?
Original post by dgupt

When did you apply?
Original post by Reckless Savage
it's just a psychometric test

I find those to be harder cause you never know what they want you to say.
Original post by lucyrroy
When did you apply?

Start of January
Has anyone received a response from HSBC after completion of the online assessment because I have not yet?
Original post by michaelhuang
Has anyone received a response from HSBC after completion of the online assessment because I have not yet?

I haven't either.
its been a week since i've the online assessment and the deadline was 3 days ago, i've gotten no response....

i haven't either

Don't worry about it because they said the interview process is going to happen until the end of April
Has anyone completed their phone interview yet? I have mine this coming Wednesday and have no clue how to prepare, other than researching HSBC values.
Original post by lucyrroy
Has anyone completed their phone interview yet? I have mine this coming Wednesday and have no clue how to prepare, other than researching HSBC values.

How do you have your phone interview already??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending