The Student Room Group

hsbc work experience 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angel2311
How do you have your phone interview already??

I applied end of December but mannn that was quite tough, felt like I was just rambling
Original post by lucyrroy
Has anyone completed their phone interview yet? I have mine this coming Wednesday and have no clue how to prepare, other than researching HSBC values.

Oh my god mines is this Friday! Ah any tips or examples of questions they ask? Also how did it go?
my telephone interview is tomorrow! could anyone give me examples of what questions they asked and how long it lasted? thank u !
I applied a few weeks ago and did the online assessment the day after applying however no phone interview yet.
Original post by theamberloader
my telephone interview is tomorrow! could anyone give me examples of what questions they asked and how long it lasted? thank u !

They ask you questions based around the HSBC values. Mine lasted about half an hour possibly a bit longer.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by dgupt
They ask you questions based around the HSBC values. Mine lasted about half an hour possibly a bit longer.

thank you! did they ask you to give examples of when you demonstrated certain skills?
Original post by Examsskk
Oh my god mines is this Friday! Ah any tips or examples of questions they ask? Also how did it go?

Researching their values is a must! That’s what the whole interview is based on, so if you know those inside out, you will be fine :smile:
Original post by lemonop123
Hi, how long after doing the online test did you hear back about the telephone interview? Also did you get the results of your test?

I found out around 1-2 weeks after doing the test.

hi my HSBC Interview is tomorrow and I am very nervous. Do you have any tips and what did they ask?
hi! my whole interview was on hsbc’s 4 values which you can find on their website. they asked one question on each one and asked to give an example of when you showed that skill x
hi! my whole interview was on hsbc’s 4 values which you can find on their website. they asked one question on each one and asked to give an example of when you showed that skill x

Thank u! How long did the interview take? x
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ti12
Send them a email and ask about the work experience for 2022
Here is their email : [email protected]

When I went into a branch to ask for work experience, they said to get my tutor to send an email (even though I'm in Year 12). Is that the right email as the person never gave it to me and my tutor didn't want to look himself
Has anyone received anything back from HSBC about the work experience?
Original post by Seeralan72

Nope and I had my interview in March.

No! It’s the first of may and i got an email in early march saying they were reviewing my application, heard nothing ever since???

Yeah I had an interview and had an email back saying that I met the benchmark but I am not necessarily in. Applied for the London opportunity.
Original post by frankonicko
Yeah I had an interview and had an email back saying that I met the benchmark but I am not necessarily in. Applied for the London opportunity.

Exact same thing has happened to me, havent heard any updates since
Original post by Umair0035
Exact same thing has happened to me, havent heard any updates since

At the end of my interview the lady said that it will be end of April/early may until we hear back, so hopefully soon!
Original post by lucyrroy
At the end of my interview the lady said that it will be end of April/early may until we hear back, so hopefully soon!

Yeah same here, have you attended any of their zoom webinars?
Original post by Jam1edean
Yeah same here, have you attended any of their zoom webinars?

I haven't attended any zoom webinars. My interviewer said that I should hear back this week or early next week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending