The Student Room Group

hsbc work experience 2022

Scroll to see replies

I heard back today and I was accepted into the programme! (Birmingham - Financial Services)
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ch4rli1e
I heard back today and I was accepted into the programme! (Birmingham - Financial Services)

Congratulations! When you did you do your interview?
Original post by ch4rli1e

Congrats when did u do ur interview and which date did u pick for your HSBC work experience?
Original post by Jam1edean
Congratulations! When you did you do your interview?

The 7th of march :smile:
Original post by Belleeeparty
Congrats when did u do ur interview and which date did u pick for your HSBC work experience?

7th of march and the week beginning 20th june :smile:
Any one get news from Reading branch and start on 4 Jul?
I was accepted for the program today for London
Original post by Seeralan72

When was your interview?
Original post by Chris5542
Any one get news from Reading branch and start on 4 Jul?

I'm still waiting for a reply for London 4th Jul
Original post by frankonicko
When was your interview?

I had it on the 6th of April
Ahhh just got an offer from the edinburgh office, 20/06/22 start - global markets and security!! Anyone else for edi?
(edited 1 year ago)

damn seriously did you get an email? they said i passed the benchmark but that's all..
Original post by Echeme
damn seriously did you get an email? they said i passed the benchmark but that's all..

They are still probably processing applications so don’t worry. I was accepted a few days before Seeralan; maybe email them in a week or two if they don’t get back.
I emailed a week ago and they’re STILL reviewing my application. Mind I applied late january
Original post by Jam1edean
They are still probably processing applications so don’t worry. I was accepted a few days before Seeralan; maybe email them in a week or two if they don’t get back.

Were you for the London office as well. What week did they give you? They gave me the 20th of June even though I said I was unavailable that week
Original post by angel2311
I emailed a week ago and they’re STILL reviewing my application. Mind I applied late january

HSBC's deadlines don't make that much sense. I managed to apply a day after the deadline had past. So they don't give offers based on when you apply. I think if you passed the benchmark and haven't been rejected your extremely likely to get accepted/.
HSBC's deadlines don't make that much sense. I managed to apply a day after the deadline had past. So they don't give offers based on when you apply. I think if you passed the benchmark and haven't been rejected your extremely likely to get accepted/.

Nope got an email of rejection today

Even though you passed the interview benchmark? Sorry to hear about that.

Sorry to hear that.
Were you for the London office as well. What week did they give you? They gave me the 20th of June even though I said I was unavailable that week

Same thing happened to me. Phoned them multiple times but no response

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending