The Student Room Group

hsbc work experience 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Seeralan72
HSBC's deadlines don't make that much sense. I managed to apply a day after the deadline had past. So they don't give offers based on when you apply. I think if you passed the benchmark and haven't been rejected your extremely likely to get accepted/.

Were you for the London office as well. What week did they give you? They gave me the 20th of June even though I said I was unavailable that week

Yeah, 20th June in London. That’s odd - they gave you dates you’re unavailable for. Maybe try contacting them?
(Original post by Jam1edean)Yeah, 20th June in London. That’s odd - they gave you dates you’re unavailable for. Maybe try contacting them?

They finally replied and gave me the week of the 4th of July which is a lot better
i just got accepted for birmingham 20th June
Original post by oatm1lkk
i just got accepted for birmingham 20th June

ayyy same
Just got accepted for London! (4th July)
Original post by AdvLON00
Just got accepted for London! (4th July)

same - just got accepted for London (4th July) a few days ago... see you there!
Reply 86
I got accepted for Birmingham 1st August but I'm hoping they'll change it to the 4th July
Original post by frankonicko
same - just got accepted for London (4th July) a few days ago... see you there!

Ayy samee - Do you guys have any idea what kinda activities we'll be doing?
Original post by sufyan123o
Ayy samee - Do you guys have any idea what kinda activities we'll be doing?

Not right now - we'll probably get a timetable soon
I am still waiting for hsbc in Leeds 😭
I got it in Manchester for the 4th of July. Hope it is fun haha
I got accepted for london 20th June but i said on the telephone interview that i can only do august😭😭 so now i’ve tried to email them and went over the telephone to reschedule but it keeps telling me they’re busy and to leave a voicemail😭 Pray i get this!
(Original post by Jam1edean)Yeah, 20th June in London. That’s odd - they gave you dates you’re unavailable for. Maybe try contacting them?

They finally replied and gave me the week of the 4th of July which is a lot better

How did you manage to get in contact with them to change the date? Ive emailed and rung them i cant get through and my deadline to respond to the offer is the 9th June. If they don't respond on time before the 9th should i accept the offer and respond to the email by saying i would have to change the date of the programme?
Original post by LailaHussainx
I got accepted for london 20th June but i said on the telephone interview that i can only do august😭😭 so now i’ve tried to email them and went over the telephone to reschedule but it keeps telling me they’re busy and to leave a voicemail😭 Pray i get this!

Did you email the work experience team? I was in the same situation but I moved my date from august to July and they managed to do it.
Original post by LailaHussainx
How did you manage to get in contact with them to change the date? Ive emailed and rung them i cant get through and my deadline to respond to the offer is the 9th June. If they don't respond on time before the 9th should i accept the offer and respond to the email by saying i would have to change the date of the programme?

I emailed them saying I would accept the offer but I would need it to be moved to the 4th of July and then sent another email a few days later as there was no response but a few days after they emailed saying that they can change it to the 4th maybe just say you can accept the offer but it needs to be changed and they'll give you a response?
Anyone still not heard back from them - or is it just me
Sadly I got rejected
i’m supposed to be starting tomorrow but has anyone got emails about where or what they have to do?
Original post by theamberloader
i’m supposed to be starting tomorrow but has anyone got emails about where or what they have to do?

I’m also starting tomorrow and I received an email from my offices supervisor with times and directions for my physical placement, as well as zoom links for the virtual one
ohhh ok, thank you for replying. where is your physical placement and which day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending