The Student Room Group

HM passport officer recruitment

Did anyone receive feedback for the October 2021 passport officer recruitment interviews?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Kanga J
Did anyone receive feedback for the October 2021 passport officer recruitment interviews?

No not yet I’m still waiting
Reply 2
Original post by Sp99
No not yet I’m still waiting

Thank you.
Reply 3
You heard back now?
Reply 4
Original post by Fkhxn01
You heard back now?

No what about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Sp99
No what about you?

Nope, i have a feeling that they may be responding based on the locations people applied to…not sure but so much anticipation hahah
Reply 6
Original post by Fkhxn01
Nope, i have a feeling that they may be responding based on the locations people applied to…not sure but so much anticipation hahah

I dont think so as my friend heard back on Friday, same campaign and same location…really weird as they usually send out replies at the same time whatever the outcome
Reply 7
Original post by Sp99
I dont think so as my friend heard back on Friday, same campaign and same location…really weird as they usually send out replies at the same time whatever the outcome

True, hopefully we hear back this week.
Have you guys received a response? I received a response on 3/12/2021 to state i’ve been put on the reserve list so fingers crossed now🙏🏻
Original post by Fkhxn01
True, hopefully we hear back this week.

Hi Fkhxn01, sorry my inbox doesn’t allow me to respond to you there but the feedback I received was I received 5 for all the 4 areas. How about you? And which location did you apply for?
Reply 10
Original post by AJ_199696
Hi Fkhxn01, sorry my inbox doesn’t allow me to respond to you there but the feedback I received was I received 5 for all the 4 areas. How about you? And which location did you apply for?

All 5s too and i applied to london? You?
Original post by Fkhxn01
All 5s too and i applied to london? You?

Yepp same here, i also applied to London. Lets hope we get an offer soon🙏🏻🙏🏻
Reply 12
Hey has anyone heard anything yet?
I received 4, 4, 4, 6. Anyone heard back yet? Have a feeling there's quite a few of us who applied to London
Reply 14
Original post by Lets get it
I received 4, 4, 4, 6. Anyone heard back yet? Have a feeling there's quite a few of us who applied to London

I’ve had a provisional offer through, not had my background check to complete yet!
Congratulations!! Good luck with the rest of the process and hopefully not to long now😊
Reply 16
Anyone got a response and started yet?
Original post by Fkhxn01
Anyone got a response and started yet?

Ive been offered a position now waiting on the pre employment checks
Reply 18
Original post by Lets get it
Ive been offered a position now waiting on the pre employment checks

London too? I’m in the same position as you
Yup

Original post by Fkhxn01
London too? I’m in the same position as you