The Student Room Group

TikTok Graduate Scheme 2022

Has anyone applied / heard back / got an offer from TikTok this year? For what role?
I got rejected because I had to have at least 350 followed
I thought you were both joking about a Tik Tok graduate scheme but wow, they actually have one! That's nice to see :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Aspstudent
I thought you were both joking about a Tik Tok graduate scheme but wow, they actually have one! That's nice to see :smile:

Hahaha no totally real, seems like there are some really good opportunities also. No follower requirement either afaik :biggrin:
Has anyone heard back from the first screening stage?
Reply 5
Heard back today for one out of two of my applications for their graduate scheme.
Original post by natgg
Heard back today for one out of two of my applications for their graduate scheme.

Which role did you apply for?
Reply 7
Original post by 2022graduate
Which role did you apply for?

Applied for marketing science and marketing graduate, got referred to music graduate
Natgg, I'm thinking of applying for the music graduate one, did you have an interview with them ?
Please tell me this is a real thing
lmfao i looked it up and it's actually a real thing
[scroll]Why is this real:eek3:[/scroll]
Reply 12
Hahaha why are you guys surprised tiktok needs employees 😭
Reply 13
Original post by natgg
Applied for marketing science and marketing graduate, got referred to music graduate

Hope it went well?
I've done an interview yesterday for partnership solution graduate
Reply 15
Went well - accepted the Music Graduate offer!
Reply 16
If you don't mind me asking, how long did the whole process take? From submitting your application to the next stage, and the process as a whole. I just submitted mine last week.
Original post by natgg
Went well - accepted the Music Graduate offer!

Very curious to know what the salary is.
i applied for the reward analyst graduate scheme, and was rejected the same day? I am so confused, the only thing they ask is bachelors qualification and the other skills like good communication, team work etc, I have a 2.1 in law from a RG, now i know i am not the best candidate, but i was slightly confused as to why i was rejected pretty quickly especially since i filled out the form properly.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 19
Hi. Anyone has been invited to attend 1:1 interviews for graduate e commerce junior account manager?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest