The Student Room Group

Looking to score a short film

Hi, I am currently studying A level music and am really intrigued by the film music aspect of the course and I'm looking to study film composition at University. I was hoping to get some practical experience by scoring a short film if anyone would be interested? I would be happy to provide a portfolio of my previous compositions.
Reply 1
Original post by SN00KERhead
Hi, I am currently studying A level music and am really intrigued by the film music aspect of the course and I'm looking to study film composition at University. I was hoping to get some practical experience by scoring a short film if anyone would be interested? I would be happy to provide a portfolio of my previous compositions.

Hey, do you have an Instagram. Im a filmmaker, I graduated 2 years ago. But it would be nice to see some of your work
Reply 2
Original post by Makijuice
Hey, do you have an Instagram. Im a filmmaker, I graduated 2 years ago. But it would be nice to see some of your work

I only just recently started doing it so there is not much there yet sorry, but you can find some off my compositions on tiktok @musicbybohn. Although, I reserve my tiktok compositions for big hollywood blockbuster scores, however I would be really eager to do something less in your face.
Reply 3
I only just recently started doing it so there is not much there yet sorry, but you can find some off my compositions on tiktok @musicbybohn. Although, I reserve my tiktok compositions for big hollywood blockbuster scores, however I would be really eager to do something less in your face.

Ahh. I don't have tiktok :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Makijuice
Ahh. I don't have tiktok :frown:

I now have an instagram @musicbybohn
Reply 5
I now have an instagram @musicbybohn

I followed you

Quick Reply

Latest