The Student Room Group

Worcester University Physician Associate 2022

I’ve had my interview. Has anyone heard anything back??

I had mine on the 3rd Dec, still awaiting a response…

How long does it usually take
Reply 1
You must’ve been in my interview! I hope we hear back soon - I was hoping it’d be this week to be honest. Lots of previous applicants said that they heard back within 3-5 days after interview.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by fkie1996
You must’ve been in my interview! I hope we hear back soon - I was hoping it’d be this week to be honest. Lots of previous applicants said that they heard back within 3-5 days after interview.

My friend applied last year and was unsuccessful, she heard back the following monday, 3 days after the interview.
I’m guessing not hearing from them yet would mean good news?
😭😭😭😭
Reply 3
it’s been a whole week, unless they’re having another round of interviews today (friday)… i mean, we were the first round of applicants interviewed
Reply 4
Original post by zen2
My friend applied last year and was unsuccessful, she heard back the following monday, 3 days after the interview.
I’m guessing not hearing from them yet would mean good news?
😭😭😭😭

Hopefully! I was hoping to hear today, but she did say two weeks didn’t she. So, I guess we’ll have to wait and see 🤞😆 I hope you get some good news! Was your interview experience ok?
Reply 5
Hopefully! I was hoping to hear today, but she did say two weeks didn’t she. So, I guess we’ll have to wait and see 🤞😆 I hope you get some good news! Was your interview experience ok?

It was okay overall, there was some difficult qs towards my presentation. I felt like she caught me out on the question about telling your anti-vac grandad to take vaccine. I answered like from a professional p.o.v, at the end she was questioning me are you sure? with a family member u can be less formal i guess

I feel like for some interview panel qs i left out some important things i could’ve said
But generally i think it was okay

How did you find the interview experience? Were there any difficult stages for you?
Reply 6
Original post by zen2
It was okay overall, there was some difficult qs towards my presentation. I felt like she caught me out on the question about telling your anti-vac grandad to take vaccine. I answered like from a professional p.o.v, at the end she was questioning me are you sure? with a family member u can be less formal i guess

I feel like for some interview panel qs i left out some important things i could’ve said
But generally i think it was okay

How did you find the interview experience? Were there any difficult stages for you?

Yes I remember you saying this! What did they ask? I never had any questions at the end of mine. I did get stopped though, when they asked me about my work experience/employment 😂

I thought the whole experience was ok - felt like I didn’t get across the passion I had for the course/career enough though as there weren’t any questions about us as individuals - but I guess that’s all in the personal statement. Really hope we hear back soon!
Yes I remember you saying this! What did they ask? I never had any questions at the end of mine. I did get stopped though, when they asked me about my work experience/employment 😂

I thought the whole experience was ok - felt like I didn’t get across the passion I had for the course/career enough though as there weren’t any questions about us as individuals - but I guess that’s all in the personal statement. Really hope we hear back soon!

What sort of answer did you give for experience?

Some of my friends have already been accepted
Reply 8
Original post by monalisaa1999
What sort of answer did you give for experience?

Some of my friends have already been accepted

I’ve worked in healthcare since I was 17 - so just listed all of my jobs and work experience and voluntary jobs etc. I spoke about what they entailed/entail and how much I enjoyed them - they had to stop me because of time 😂 I could’ve gone on forever!

Ah amazing for them! When were they interviewed?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9

They haven’t contacted me yet, what about you?
I’ve worked in healthcare since I was 17 - so just listed all of my jobs and work experience and voluntary jobs etc. I spoke about what they entailed/entail and how much I enjoyed them - they had to stop me because of time 😂 I could’ve gone on forever!

Ah amazing for them! When were they interviewed?

Original post by zen2
They haven’t contacted me yet, what about you?

Have you guys heard back yet?

And what kind of questions did they give for the MMIs and panel? Any tips?
Reply 11
Hi everyone just found this thread, please share tips on how to be successful, how you answered questions, and what to expect.
Interview in a few day and i am so nervous, not a very good speaker.
Original post by zen2
I’ve had my interview. Has anyone heard anything back??

I had mine on the 3rd Dec, still awaiting a response…

How long does it usually take
Hi did you get the offer at the end ?? and how long did it take to get a response after the interview??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending