The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Adult nursing January intake 2022

Anyone applied for adult nursing January intake? And have you heard responses after your interview?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone applied for adult nursing January intake? And have you heard responses after your interview? Usw
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Hi I applied and have received an offer
Congratulations 👏🏾 how long did it take for them to get back to you. I had my interview on Friday and I’m a bit impatient I guess 😅 I hate waiting just need a time frame for how long I should wait till I hear back
Original post by Shanodiwa
Congratulations 👏🏾 how long did it take for them to get back to you. I had my interview on Friday and I’m a bit impatient I guess 😅 I hate waiting just need a time frame for how long I should wait till I hear back

Thank you, I had my interview on the 2nd December and I heard back on the same day. They usually take 2 weeks but I was quite surprised when I received an offer on the same day! When did you have your interview?
Reply 5
i had my interview on the 17th December last Friday hopefully to hear back this week
i had my interview on the 17th December last Friday hopefully to hear back this week

Hi did you hear back?
Reply 7
Original post by Nobody101
Hi did you hear back?

Yes the got back to me and I got an conditional offer
Yes the got back to me and I got an conditional offer

Awesome! Have you enrolled yet?;
Reply 9
Awesome! Have you enrolled yet?;

Still in the process of DBS which I sent already and occupational health checks......are you already enrolled?
Still in the process of DBS which I sent already and occupational health checks......are you already enrolled?

I have my DBS already and did my occupational health check, just waiting for my grades now which will be out on the 10th January before I can fully enrol
I have my DBS already and did my occupational health check, just waiting for my grades now which will be out on the 10th January before I can fully enrol

I am actually sorting out my occupational health check right now what did you have to do
I am actually sorting out my occupational health check right now what did you have to do

You have to fill out the form on BCU portal and then they'll call you if you declared anything
Reply 13

What were the interview questions like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending