The Student Room Group

Rolls Royce Degree Apprenticeship - Solihull / Birmingham

Has anyone accepted an offer for a degree apprenticeship at Rolls Royce in Solihull?
Hi! Yes I'm starting the Electrical Engineering program this September, have you found any accommodation yet?
Original post by harrybell4
Hi! Yes I'm starting the Electrical Engineering program this September, have you found any accommodation yet?

Hi, I am applying for the same course as you. Do you know how long it took to receive a reply on whether or not you have been invited to an assessment centre?
Reply 3
I will be applying very soon, just wanted to ask, are there any assements for the electrical engineering apprenticeship?
Original post by Yessggjhgy
I will be applying very soon, just wanted to ask, are there any assements for the electrical engineering apprenticeship?

Yes, there is an online assessment.
Original post by harrybell4

Hi - I know this was a year ago but I’m applying now and am wondering how accommodation at a degree apprenticeship works, I assumed we would be put in normal accommodation at the University of Warwick?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending