The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Rip_itsgrace:)
I’m definitely not this was when I was in hospital btw :smile:

So you have had help then, plus you've mentioned your doctor in other threads...
Original post by Surnia
So you have had help then, plus you've mentioned your doctor in other threads...

Well I haven’t I’m still struggling
I do not want to be apathetic here towards you but I actually had a bad support worker who talked complete nonsense, asked too many questions and behaved rather inappropriately at times. I eventually fired her. These people actually care about their reputation and clients, do not treat them poorly. Show them respect.
Original post by tinyperson
I do not want to be apathetic here towards you but I actually had a bad support worker who talked complete nonsense, asked too many questions and behaved rather inappropriately at times. I eventually fired her. These people actually care about their reputation and clients, do not treat them poorly. Show them respect.

I will show them respect when they show me respect!!!
Reply 44
Original post by Rip_itsgrace:)
Ye I know it would be ppl higher up and I don’t wanna be ng fed it’s one of my biggest fears 😱

so let me get this straight; You have a serious eating disorder, the caretakers are acting like this is not an issue, and are not giving therapy so you want to be hospitalized so they take you more seriously but you dont want to be fed by an NG tube? You may be able to convince them to put you in a psych ward for a week and the food is kinda like or slightly worse than what you'd eat at a restaurant so that may actually solve your problem. I'm Just on dark times now, but I finally have a way out with social services so I kinda lurked here randomly so excuse the necropost.

Latest