The Student Room Group

Does anybody know about Learnnow and how good it is?

learnnow.org.uk

Currently considering studying some International A-level courses online, but it's been somewhat difficult to find one that provides the courses I want, by which I mean CIE courses (History and Sociology are the ones I prefer, with the third depending on whatever is available).
Anyway, this is the one of two sites I found which contained what I needed (the other being Wolsey hall oxford, which is expensive). However, it does not seem the most reliable, so I'd like some more information regarding its quality.
If anyone could find any other sites which fits my needs, pls let me know.
Reply 1
Original post by Wooloohoo124
learnnow.org.uk

Currently considering studying some International A-level courses online, but it's been somewhat difficult to find one that provides the courses I want, by which I mean CIE courses (History and Sociology are the ones I prefer, with the third depending on whatever is available).
Anyway, this is the one of two sites I found which contained what I needed (the other being Wolsey hall oxford, which is expensive). However, it does not seem the most reliable, so I'd like some more information regarding its quality.

Hi

I'm considering them for iGCSEs. Did you use them or find out more info?
Reply 2
Hello is it worth it
Reply 3
Original post by Wooloohoo124
learnnow.org.uk

Did you then use learn now. Was it legit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending