The Student Room Group

264 - Counter Fraud, Compliance and Debt (CFCD) HEO Investigator - National

anyone had feedback from this? Pre recorded interviews ..i think i took mine 11th or 12th..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jpogk
anyone had feedback from this? Pre recorded interviews ..i think i took mine 11th or 12th..

Hi, I completed mine on 14th - just says I should get an update soon with regards to the outcome…
Reply 2
I completed mine on the 13th, no feedback yet
Did mine 9th . Nothing very long process . Where did you all choose ?
Reply 4
Original post by Michaelw82917
Did mine 9th . Nothing very long process . Where did you all choose ?

Yes really is..im thinking we must hear within the next week, the slowest I've seen is 3 weeks from final interview date..Walthamstow, then Harrow, cant remember if another haha but Walthamstow is ideal for me 😊🤞🏼🤞🏼 you? Good luck!
Reply 5
Email just now, assuming everyone got it about taking longer than expected to process results...lets hope positive news for us all in the end!!
Reply 6
Anyone had any feedback? 😪😴
Reply 7
Nope
Reply 8
Just got an email with a positive feedback. Also stated that the recruitment team will be in touch in due course.Hope everyone is successful
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Email today. Same one as Chichi 4. I completed my interview on the 12th February. Good luck everyone.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
I had my pre-recorded interview on 9th feb I think. Got an email this week that I had passed the interview with a breakdown of how I did for each question. They just advised someone will be in touch with next steps. I think it means i will either get an offer if I scored high enough or placed on reserve list if I didn’t.
Reply 11
I’ve had an email to say although I passed the interview I haven’t got a job and I’m on the reserve list
I’m on reserve list as well
Reply 13
I passed the interview (substantial positive evidence for two of the questions and adequate positive evidence for the other three) but got a further e-mail today saying that they had a number of highly qualified applicants and that I hadn't been selected for appointment but as a strong candidate, I've been placed on a reserve list for six months. Bit disappointing.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
It will be interesting to see if anyone on the thread has actually been appointed then.
I have emailed and asked if they could clarify where I am on the reserve list, although I suspect they will say no
Reply 15
yes same for me, email on wednesday, resevre list email today
Reply 16
dont know why they just didnt send the one email...really poor imo
Reply 17
Original post by pawny86
dont know why they just didnt send the one email...really poor imo

Indicative of the civil service.
Reply 18
Yes I got reserve list as well.
Q2-5 substantial evidence, Q6 adequate evidence.
Not sure what I needed to get allocated.
Reply 19
Original post by clau00
Yes I got reserve list as well.
Q2-5 substantial evidence, Q6 adequate evidence.
Not sure what I needed to get allocated.

well done, surely be near top of any list
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending