The Student Room Group

Amazon Software Development Apprenticeship 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by klaxxx
I haven’t 😐

Neither, a bit worried but I’m confident I would at least get a phone interview or something so I’m assuming they’re just taking their time.
Anyone heard anything back?
I applied time ago , I even forgot I did till I saw this thread 😂

Anyone know what the application process is like ?
Has anyone heard back yet? Applied in March, completed the online assessments, but that's it!
Original post by antimony_
Has anyone heard back yet? Applied in March, completed the online assessments, but that's it!

Finally got an update. Got hirevue video interview to do before june 20th
Original post by Maximus 190
Finally got an update. Got hirevue video interview to do before june 20th

Same here !
Reply 26
Same 😁
sameee
Anyone else done the questions and what coding question did you get asked?
Original post by RealtorLemon711
Anyone else done the questions and what coding question did you get asked?

I got asked something about data compression and had to find the difference between each data. The actual logic wasn't difficult but handling the data was a bit challenging
Original post by reditater
I got asked something about data compression and had to find the difference between each data. The actual logic wasn't difficult but handling the data was a bit challenging

Got the same question but I flopped. How long did it take you to complete and what did you think of the video questions?
Can you guys tell me the video questions?

Can you use any programming langauage to solve it ?
Original post by Uncleamogus
Can you guys tell me the video questions?

Original post by Nonamebzja
Can you use any programming langauage to solve it ?

Yes, you can use any programming language, and no why would we tell you the questions. That creates such an unfair advantage especially as you are our competition
Got the same question but I flopped. How long did it take you to complete and what did you think of the video questions?

Took me a good while, like 40 minutes only because I kept getting an error that I didn't realise how to fix at first. So didn't you complete the coding task? The video questions were pretty straightforward and standard, what about you?
Took me a good while, like 40 minutes only because I kept getting an error that I didn't realise how to fix at first. So didn't you complete the coding task? The video questions were pretty straightforward and standard, what about you?

Took me nearly an hour just to do the coding, how did you explain it? I waffled on that
Took me nearly an hour just to do the coding, how did you explain it? I waffled on that

Did you manage to complete the coding task though?
Yes, you can use any programming language, and no why would we tell you the questions. That creates such an unfair advantage especially as you are our competition

Thanks , I wish you all the best !!

Ikr , they might as well also ask you for the coding questions 😂😂😂

I kinda just said what my thinking process was and how I would improve on it, but there was more I wish I could have said. Also, you said you flopped but it seems like u completed the coding task so im confused?
I kinda just said what my thinking process was and how I would improve on it, but there was more I wish I could have said. Also, you said you flopped but it seems like u completed the coding task so im confused?

Yeah i did complete the task but I flopped as in I spent a lot of time doing it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending