The Student Room Group

Amazon Software Development Apprenticeship 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RealtorLemon711
Yeah i did complete the task but I flopped as in I spent a lot of time doing it.

Ohh, well the fact there's no time limit I don't think that matters or else they would've specified to be as quick as you can
Anyone know how I can contact someone at Amazon about the apprenticeship because I applied to all 3 locations and have got 3 hirevues. Not sure if I should do all 3 or just my top choice or what?
Original post by Maximus 190
Anyone know how I can contact someone at Amazon about the apprenticeship because I applied to all 3 locations and have got 3 hirevues. Not sure if I should do all 3 or just my top choice or what?

I mean the software dev questions were very specific to the role we was applying for as well as the task we had to do, so id assume youd have to do each one as there will be different questions
Original post by reditater
I mean the software dev questions were very specific to the role we was applying for as well as the task we had to do, so id assume youd have to do each one as there will be different questions

I think each link is the same actually so I guess I do it once for all 3 idk
I got asked something about data compression and had to find the difference between each data. The actual logic wasn't difficult but handling the data was a bit challenging

What level of difficulty would you say it is , leetcode easy ?
Also in the email it mentioned, Question 5 is not assessed and is optional to answer. Did you guys attempt that question and is it a coding question or a recorded video ques ?
Original post by Nonamebzja
What level of difficulty would you say it is , leetcode easy ?

I haven't used leetcode but from what I've heard from others, its basically that
Also in the email it mentioned, Question 5 is not assessed and is optional to answer. Did you guys attempt that question and is it a coding question or a recorded video ques ?

Erm I forgot the question exactly but I think it was asking how did your hear about them, and is a written response

I found the email. [email protected]
Erm I forgot the question exactly but I think it was asking how did your hear about them, and is a written response

Ah I see 👍
Just got my email to complete video interview by 20th. Can i get through the coding question with very basic coding skills? and can you look stuff up on google to help?
To everyone who's done the amazon hirevue interview by now, how was it
To everyone who's done the amazon hirevue interview by now, how was it

Did it yesterday , was alright. Just don’t think I explained my coding answer that well…
Did it yesterday , was alright. Just don’t think I explained my coding answer that well…

tbh, as long as you manage to complete the coding task then you should be fine, theres a reason they dont give a time limit.
When do you guys think we'll hear back
Reply 55
Bruh I still haven't heard back from Amazon no interviews or coding questions yet still waiting

Idk they said the assessment day was like late July right. Probs get a week notice in advance of that. So 3-4 weeks latest
Idk they said the assessment day was like late July right. Probs get a week notice in advance of that. So 3-4 weeks latest

I think we’ll get more notice than that tbh, although yeah you right 3 weeks at the latest
(edited 1 year ago)

This week or next week imo
Original post by Tim Berneres Lee
This week or next week imo

Nah this week would be very soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending