The Student Room Group

Amazon Software Development Apprenticeship 2022

Scroll to see replies

Same here i applied in may and ive heard nothing yet

Original post by Mando7
Bruh I still haven't heard back from Amazon no interviews or coding questions yet still waiting
Original post by Sacdi M
Same here i applied in may and ive heard nothing yet

@Mando7 the deadline to complete the interview/coding questions, for those that got invited, just passed this Saturday and with the assessment centre being in late July i dont think therell be any more batches.

so if you havent heard back yet i think youve been unsuccessful in your application unfortunately. sorry to break the news like this but imo its better than waiting for nothing

hopefully you find some other/better opportunities :smile:
What other companies have you guys applied to ?
Original post by Tim Berneres Lee
@Mando7 the deadline to complete the interview/coding questions, for those that got invited, just passed this Saturday and with the assessment centre being in late July i dont think therell be any more batches.

so if you havent heard back yet i think youve been unsuccessful in your application unfortunately. sorry to break the news like this but imo its better than waiting for nothing

hopefully you find some other/better opportunities :smile:

Why is their a sde apprenticeship vacancy still open on Amazon jobs for London?
Reply 64
Original post by reditater
I got asked something about data compression and had to find the difference between each data. The actual logic wasn't difficult but handling the data was a bit challenging

Hi, not applying for the software dev role but got a question regarding this, was it integers or strings that represented the data. Also did if it was integers, is it finding the difference between the integers or just the difference between what's in the data sets, just as lists, thanks.
Original post by Frimz0n
Hi, not applying for the software dev role but got a question regarding this, was it integers or strings that represented the data. Also did if it was integers, is it finding the difference between the integers or just the difference between what's in the data sets, just as lists, thanks.

I dont think we should be giving such details for an assessment which many may still be yet to take
is anyone here applying for the devops apprenticeship?
Original post by reditater
I dont think we should be giving such details for an assessment which many may still be yet to take
Original post by Meggielb80

Completed video interview yesterday, probably didnt do well lol
Original post by mabluflu
Completed video interview yesterday, probably didnt do well lol

I'm sure you did great! Was the coding challenge similar to the software engineering ones do ya think?
has anyone got the assessment centre message yet?
Original post by crvl102
has anyone got the assessment centre message yet?

Nope, AC is at the end of the month so give it a week or two
I done the online assessment with the coding question a month ago but i still havent received anything yet.
Original post by Mohamed.Farah24
I done the online assessment with the coding question a month ago but i still havent received anything yet.

Welcome to the club. Just wait lol
It seems people have started to get responses...
Original post by AlfieFitch
It seems people have started to get responses...

Yh, got my date for the AC next Tuesday
Reply 75
Original post by Meggielb80

I did!
Yeah heard back today got an invite to an assessment day
What location did you all apply for?
Original post by Maximus 190
Yeah heard back today got an invite to an assessment day
Original post by junaidkhan6

All three
Original post by junaidkhan6

London

Quick Reply