The Student Room Group

Amazon Software Development Apprenticeship 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by reditater
Yh, got my date for the AC next Tuesday

Wait but did you get an email before that? Someone said that they’ll email you about whether you passed the HireVue first then send you the assessment centre info
those who got invited to the assessment centre, how long did the coding challenge task take for you?
Original post by crvl102
those who got invited to the assessment centre, how long did the coding challenge task take for you?

Wasn’t timed anyway was it
Original post by crvl102

About 20min?
Original post by Tim Berneres Lee
Wait but did you get an email before that? Someone said that they’ll email you about whether you passed the HireVue first then send you the assessment centre info

Anyone here get an offer for digital marketing?
Original post by 420bandobabyy

Where in London are the apprenticeships located?
Original post by Shesblue
Where in London are the apprenticeships located?

1 Principal Place, EC2A 2FA I believe
How did you find the coding challenge, was it a difficult task?
Original post by crvl102
1 Principal Place, EC2A 2FA I believe

hey guys, does anyone know of the start date? September October etc or is this to be confirmed??
5th sep I think
Original post by ahmedss02
hey guys, does anyone know of the start date? September October etc or is this to be confirmed??

I remember they said September
For software development at least I was told starting around 19th September
Anyone heard anything back from their Assessment centres yet?
Nothing yet....
Original post by Maximus 190
Anyone heard anything back from their Assessment centres yet?

we'll probably hear from them this week, the last assessment centre was last week
Original post by shesblue1
we'll probably hear from them this week, the last assessment centre was last week

You sure they ended last week and not ending this week?
I’ve still not heard of any AC happening this week but I can’t be too sure either so I’ll just wait and hope we get a response by end of next week

Original post by Maximus 190
You sure they ended last week and not ending this week?
Original post by shesblue1
I’ve still not heard of any AC happening this week but I can’t be too sure either so I’ll just wait and hope we get a response by end of next week

I got the following email from Amazon on Monday this week:

“HI

Sorry you have been waiting we are still doing assessment centres this week- once they have been completed outcomes will be shared”

So yeah
I got the following email from Amazon on Monday this week:

“HI

Sorry you have been waiting we are still doing assessment centres this week- once they have been completed outcomes will be shared”

So yeah

Okay then hopefully next week ! 🤩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending