The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Shared house Postgrad Chichester Sept 2022

Hi everyone.

I am going to be studying an MA degree at the University of Chichester starting in September this year (2022). I am looking for a potential house share and was wondering if anyone was looking for housemates in the Chichester/Bognor area?

Thanks guys,

Elliot
Hey Elliot. Your post is 2 months old so no idea if you'll see this, but I'm in exactly the same boat as you! I did my undergrad with the Open University, so this whole finding accommodation thing is very new to me, and I can't find anywhere on Chi's website that says anything about specific postgrad accommodation. A flat/house share with another postgraduate student would suit me best- I'd really rather not share with undergrads. I'm ZsaZsa, I'm going to be studying an MA in English Literature. Wbu?
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
Original post by zbrown130901
Hey Elliot. Your post is 2 months old so no idea if you'll see this, but I'm in exactly the same boat as you! I did my undergrad with the Open University, so this whole finding accommodation thing is very new to me, and I can't find anywhere on Chi's website that says anything about specific postgrad accommodation. A flat/house share with another postgraduate student would suit me best- I'd really rather not share with undergrads. I'm ZsaZsa, I'm going to be studying an MA in English Literature. Wbu?

Hi there! You can find me on Facebook under Elliot Cowling. I can add you to a group chat I am part of with 4 others. We're also trying to find a property. It's nice to meet you! I'll be studying MA Composition For Film TV and Games.
Original post by ElliotC16
Hi there! You can find me on Facebook under Elliot Cowling. I can add you to a group chat I am part of with 4 others. We're also trying to find a property. It's nice to meet you! I'll be studying MA Composition For Film TV and Games.

Hey Elliot, I never saw your reply in the end, I'm so sorry! I'm assuming you've found flatmates now, but do please let me know if not :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending