The Student Room Group

HKSES scholarship application 2022

Hi! I’m an intl applicant from Hong Kong! Has anyone applied for the HKSES scholarship for 2022? And have you got any notification emails for shortlisting?
Reply 1
Hello!. I applied as well. Got nothing till now
Original post by tect
Hello!. I applied as well. Got nothing till now

same here, which unis did u apply to and for what subject?
Reply 3
Original post by arlene1202
same here, which unis did u apply to and for what subject?

Stanford University, master of science. How about you?
Did you receive any news from HKSES? Not even a confirmation email was received. I started to worry if I forgot to click the "submit" button.
Original post by tect
Stanford University, master of science. How about you?
Did you receive any news from HKSES? Not even a confirmation email was received. I started to worry if I forgot to click the "submit" button.

I applied for undergrad law at LSE! But same I haven’t received anything since dec 2021
But I’ve heard that some ppl alr received the interview offer, so idk whether I’m still considered :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by arlene1202
I applied for undergrad law at LSE! But same I haven’t received anything since dec 2021
But I’ve heard that some ppl alr received the interview offer, so idk whether I’m still considered :frown:

Oh really. I believe the interview invitations are sent on a rolling basis so don't lose hope. Priority is given to UG applicants so you stand a good chance!
Reply 6
same got nothing till now, and saw on other forums that people have already received the shortlisting email 🌚
Reply 7
Original post by gianna103
same got nothing till now, and saw on other forums that people have already received the shortlisting email 🌚

I guess we are looking at the same forum lol.
You still have me waiting with you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by tect
I guess we are looking at the same forum lol.
You still have me waiting with you :smile:

have you received anything 🥲 I still haven’t
I guess I don’t have any chances anymore
Did the interview in June and still waiting for the result.
Official release on 24 Aug
how do you know?!?!
Original post by Echomerci
Official release on 24 Aug
Original post by Esther Ngan
how do you know?!?!

U guess 😉
Heard anything yet? I haven’t
Original post by Esther Ngan
Heard anything yet? I haven’t

Announced
May I ask if the offer letters are distributed during the Award Presentation Ceremony?
Original post by Militarism
May I ask if the offer letters are distributed during the Award Presentation Ceremony?

We didn’t attend the ceremony but heard that a stack of forms will be sent to us

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending