The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth Uni Accommodation

Hi, I applied for accommodation at Aberystwyth University a few weeks ago. I got the confirmation email to say that the application went through, I also have Aber down as my firm university choice. For anyone who has also applied, have you had a second email to say which type of accommodation you will get?I don't want to sound impatient, I just get the feeling something has gone wrong.Cheers.
Hi! I got a second email a bit more than two weeks after I applied telling me what type of accommodation I’ll be in- but I applied quite early, so you may have to wait longer. Try not to stress too much over it, but if you’re really worried, definitely contact Aber in some way so they can hopefully mitigate your concerns.
(edited 1 year ago)
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Good morning,

Spoke to accommodations last night, if you have a unconditional offer they are sending more emails out in the next couple of weeks. If you have a conditional firm offer then they'll email you from June.

Kirstie
I sent my application on the 6th and got my accom type email on the 12th (of April) but obviously I sent mine as early as possible literally minutes after it opened, so that's probably why. They have hundreds / thousands of applicants so I wouldn't stress too much! :smile: As long as you got the confirmation email then you're in the system waited to b allocated a room by their system I believe!
Hi everyone. I know this is a little out of left field. But does anyone in this forum happen to still be looking for accommodation, or know anyone that is? I have a silver ensuite room that's completely sold out and i need someone to take my place or I'm on the hook for the rent. I'm panicking a little bit so if anyone could get back to me that would be amazing. The link to view the flat is here and if you are interested my phone number and email are also on there.
https://www.spareroom.co.uk//flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=16290900&search_id=1143441198&city_id=&flatshare_type=offered&search_results=%2Fflatshare%2F%3Fsearch_id%3D1143441198%26&

Quick Reply

Latest