The Student Room Group

Amazon data analyst apprenticeship assessment centre

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I_Need_Answers
I completed the video interview questions 19/05 and received an email 25/05 inviting me to the assessment centre. I've been told there is multiple assessment centre dates but I'm not 100% sure.

Hi, would mind giving me an insight into the online assessment and the 2nd stage? and also the 3rd stage in the assessment centre if you ended up doing it? Is the online assessment timed? what does it consist of? For the 2nd stage, what were the 3 video questions? did they ask you to do any coding at all or answer any tech questions? Thanks!
Original post by Singhjr
Hey Mate, how long did it take to get a response after having Video interview (if you had one) for the next stage which is Assessment centre?

Hi, would mind giving me an insight into the online assessment and the 2nd stage? and also the 3rd stage in the assessment centre if you ended up doing it? Is the online assessment timed? what does it consist of? For the 2nd stage, what were the 3 video questions? did they ask you to do any coding at all or answer any tech questions? Thanks!
Original post by dinomite474
Yeah, I am still waiting for a response... I hope I get something at least

Original post by dinomite474
I havent received any email yet :c

Reply 24
&

Original post by (*******)

Calm down brother, it’s a video interview with three questions asking about motivations and skills plus an sql coding challenge. It’s not timed.
So, I’ve just been invited to the Amazon data analyst apprenticeship assessment centre. I’ve been told there will be a group activity, a presentation and then two interviews.

Does this sound about right? Does anyone have any experience of attending one? Also, how long was the presentation and who did you present to?

Hello Mate, would you give me an idea of how the online assessment is? I have been invited to do it and have a deadline of 5 days. It is also about Data Analyst apprenticeship. I appreciate your thoughts.
So, I’ve just been invited to the Amazon data analyst apprenticeship assessment centre. I’ve been told there will be a group activity, a presentation and then two interviews.

Does this sound about right? Does anyone have any experience of attending one? Also, how long was the presentation and who did you present to?

Hello,
[start]I saw your post about being invited to the Amazon Data Analyst Apprenticeship Assessment Centre. I am particularly interested in learning more about your experience with the online assessment part of the process.[/start]
[start]Could you share what kind of tasks or questions were included in this online assessment? Also, was there any specific challenge or aspect of the process that you found particularly interesting or challenging?[/start]
[start]Any details you can provide about the nature of the questions, the format of the assessment, and how you prepared for it would be immensely valuable to me, as I am preparing for a similar opportunity.[/start]
[start]Thank you in advance for your time and for sharing your experience![/start]
Reply 27
Original post by Rayan0222
Theres people applying to the data analyst and project management apprenticeships. First is a group exercise where we ranked 15 items on their usefulness if we were lost at sea( I'm not sure if it'll be the same question but in general it's just a random group task to look at who takes lead and how you perform in a team setting) Then a 15 presentation on something that you are proud of and then 2 interviews with different assessors where the only data analyst specific questions were what attracted you to data analysis and what do you think the role involves. Just make sure when they ask about yourself eg if you perform well in a team give examples using star. I start Monday at the London office.

Hi, COngratulations on your success. I am also going through the application process this year finished with Video interview last week but didn't received any reply yet. Do you think the assessment center will be the same as it was last year.
Reply 28
Original post by Franksalazar
Hello Mate, would you give me an idea of how the online assessment is? I have been invited to do it and have a deadline of 5 days. It is also about Data Analyst apprenticeship. I appreciate your thoughts.

Hi I gave video interview on 3rd feb but did not received any feedback yet. How many days will it take to receive the feedback.
Reply 29
Original post by Kkk03
Hi I gave video interview on 3rd feb but did not received any feedback yet. How many days will it take to receive the feedback.

Yeah I did my video interview on the 26th og January not heard anything since
Reply 30
Original post by Franksalazar

Is it the gaming questions or the video interview? Have you got the interview for the final stage yet?
Reply 31
Original post by Rayan0222
Theres people applying to the data analyst and project management apprenticeships. First is a group exercise where we ranked 15 items on their usefulness if we were lost at sea( I'm not sure if it'll be the same question but in general it's just a random group task to look at who takes lead and how you perform in a team setting) Then a 15 presentation on something that you are proud of and then 2 interviews with different assessors where the only data analyst specific questions were what attracted you to data analysis and what do you think the role involves. Just make sure when they ask about yourself eg if you perform well in a team give examples using star. I start Monday at the London office.

hi what did the motivational and compentency questions include

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending