The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Changing courses

Hi I’ve got a place to study mental health nursing at edge hill for September 2022 however I’m now doubting my choice and feel adult nursing may be more suited to me. Does anybody know if it’s possible to change course before starting? Or would I be best starting in September then asking if a transfer is possible?
Original post by Jc242
Hi I’ve got a place to study mental health nursing at edge hill for September 2022 however I’m now doubting my choice and feel adult nursing may be more suited to me. Does anybody know if it’s possible to change course before starting? Or would I be best starting in September then asking if a transfer is possible?

Hi there.

I think the sooner you notify them the better as they're more likely to be able to accommodate your wishes rather than if you tell them at the last minute. @Admit-One or @artful_lounger could confirm this. :smile:

Best wishes. :smile:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

I think the sooner you notify them the better as they're more likely to be able to accommodate your wishes rather than if you tell them at the last minute. @Admit-One or @artful_lounger could confirm this. :smile:

Best wishes. :smile:

Original post by Jc242

As above, definitely get in touch ASAP - the longer you wait, the less chance you can swap! Plus then if they tell you they aren't able to accommodate a change now, you can potentially apply to your desired course through clearing later :smile:
Original post by artful_lounger
As above, definitely get in touch ASAP - the longer you wait, the less chance you can swap! Plus then if they tell you they aren't able to accommodate a change now, you can potentially apply to your desired course through clearing later :smile:

PRSOM :tongue:
Original post by Jc242

Hi @Jc242,

I would advise you to get in touch with our admissions team and they should be able to advise further. Their contact details are as follows:

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 01695 650950

I hope this helps,

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending