The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Delay in Unconditional offer letter

hey guys
i have applied for MA interior architecture at university of lincoln. i got my conditional offer letter and i accepted it. its been almost 60 days and i did not receive any updates on the unconditional offer letter. i did submit all my documents. i have contacted them through mail and they just told me to wait because of application load. But ive waited for so long, any reason why its delaying or when likely does it usually come. since im an international student i have visa processing work to do as well and its already august now.
Sailing on the same boat, but with Kings College London for Undergraduate. Again International student. Waiting for Unconditional offer, after submitting required transcripts of Academic and English Language requirements.

Worried about UCAS Embargo and the possible delays in UKVisa. Unsure whether would be able to join the course or not.
Announcement: UCAS Embargo (King's Apply Unavailable - 12 August to 18 August)

From Friday 12 August, 12pm (UK time) until Thursday 18 August, 8.00am (UK time), King's Apply will be unavailable due to the UCAS Embargo period. The UCAS Embargo will affect all applicants who submitted an application to King's via UCAS this year or in a previous year. During the embargo, you will not be able to login to your King's Apply account until the embargo is lifted on Thursday 18 August, 8.00am (UK time). Please download any information/documentation (such as your CAS number) as soon as possible before the embargo period begins.

Folks, any advice on follow-up with the KCL Admission team other than daily Emails and Calls? Any idea about the number of days required for KCL to convert a Conditional to Unconditional offer. This might help me to decide whether to attend KCL or not.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
samee here, UOL’s portal is currently out of service and was supposed to open today august8th. Its still not opening. Or else i could check the updates they have made. this is getting really exhausting, waiting for the offer letter for so long.
Original post by Anonymous
hey guys
i have applied for MA interior architecture at university of lincoln. i got my conditional offer letter and i accepted it. its been almost 60 days and i did not receive any updates on the unconditional offer letter. i did submit all my documents. i have contacted them through mail and they just told me to wait because of application load. But ive waited for so long, any reason why its delaying or when likely does it usually come. since im an international student i have visa processing work to do as well and its already august now.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing delays with your application. Our application portal was under maintenance until the 8th August, which may be why you were waiting for an update during this time. If you are still waiting for a response, our friendly postgraduate team will be happy to look into this for you and give you an update on your application.

You can contact them by emailing [email protected] - please provide your name, course you are applying for, and application ID number if you have it.

Thank you for your interest in studying at Lincoln.
Rosie - University of Lincoln Rep
Original post by University of Lincoln
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing delays with your application. Our application portal was under maintenance until the 8th August, which may be why you were waiting for an update during this time. If you are still waiting for a response, our friendly postgraduate team will be happy to look into this for you and give you an update on your application.

You can contact them by emailing [email protected] - please provide your name, course you are applying for, and application ID number if you have it.

Thank you for your interest in studying at Lincoln.
Rosie - University of Lincoln Rep

I have mailed them but the reply i got was to submit my transcripts which i already have! only my final degree certificate is unavailable because my college would provide at the end of September. I have given my provisional certificate as well. Any ideas on what to expect?
Honestly this is taking too long since its already september and the intake is on October. international students have various process to do . would be nice if lincoln responds fast to those applications.

Quick Reply

Latest