The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley 2022 high school insight week (ggw)

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for the high school insight week in Glasgow? I've received an invitation to their office for an in-person interview and not sure how to prepare!

Reply 1
Original post by lucyrroy
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied for the high school insight week in Glasgow? I've received an invitation to their office for an in-person interview and not sure how to prepare!

Hii
I've also applied and received invitation for an interview on Wednesday the 28th of September. I'm also unsure how to prepare!
Reply 2
Original post by abbiehh
Hii
I've also applied and received invitation for an interview on Wednesday the 28th of September. I'm also unsure how to prepare!

Ahh that’s annoying, mines is on Thursday or else we could have seen each other! So far I’ve just been researching about the company and their values, and going over my cv and experiences. Hope it all goes well for you today :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by lucyrroy
Ahh that’s annoying, mines is on Thursday or else we could have seen each other! So far I’ve just been researching about the company and their values, and going over my cv and experiences. Hope it all goes well for you today :smile:

Hi! how did your interview go? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending