The Student Room Group

BAE systems 2023 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Mypenjustranout
Also got an email mid December stating that if successful, in the new year they'd invite me to a live interview taking place Jan/Feb. I'm still yet to hear back from them and we're coming towards the end of Jan now, so I'm starting to think I've been unsuccessful. Does anyone know if they'll tell you if you're unsuccessful?

What did you apply for?
Original post by l_umix
What did you apply for?

Wireless Graduate Engineer
Reply 62
Original post by Mypenjustranout
Wireless Graduate Engineer

So far I haven't seen anyone mention about getting any interviews for this role. I wish you luck! I am still waiting to hear back for Project Management with BAE Digital Int. Hopefully we will hear soon :smile:
Original post by l_umix
So far I haven't seen anyone mention about getting any interviews for this role. I wish you luck! I am still waiting to hear back for Project Management with BAE Digital Int. Hopefully we will hear soon :smile:

I am also still waiting to hear back for Project Management but in Warton! I had the live interview in November but it's taking a while to get a confirmation/rejection
Reply 64
Original post by uniqueusername22
I am also still waiting to hear back for Project Management but in Warton! I had the live interview in November but it's taking a while to get a confirmation/rejection

Oh really! I finished my HireVue for the Summer Internship (London) in late October I think. I also received the email saying that they are still processing my application in December, so I am not sure if that means my application has just been put to one side and i'm rejected or if they are taking a little longer to process them. There are so many different locations, programmes and positions in this thread that I haven't seen a single person applying to exactly the same position as me.
I am just trying to maintain positive to see if I am offered a final interview or not, since I do think my application wasn't that bad (i hope...) Good luck! Hope you hear soon :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
When should I contact them about an update?I had my final interview and its been 8 days.

They said in the interview it might take 2-3 weeks as I was the first interviewie so not sure if I wanna contact them yet.

But what if they forget about me😢.Maybe contacting them will remind them about me?

Any suggestions?
Original post by I don'tknowwww
When should I contact them about an update?I had my final interview and its been 8 days.

They said in the interview it might take 2-3 weeks as I was the first interviewie so not sure if I wanna contact them yet.

But what if they forget about me😢.Maybe contacting them will remind them about me?

Any suggestions?

I have my interview today so I'm guessing they are waiting for all the interviews to be done before making offers. What role did you apply for? I applied for software engineer for a March start date.
Original post by Missjgyp
I have my interview today so I'm guessing they are waiting for all the interviews to be done before making offers. What role did you apply for? I applied for software engineer for a March start date.

Manufacturing engineering
I’ve had my last interview back in October. It’s meant to start on 30th January (airframe grad) and I still haven’t heard back yet either. So much tension. Anyone else’s meant to start on 30th January. If so are they gonna push the dates due to the high volume of applicants?

Nice
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by AeroJet442
I’ve had my last interview back in October. It’s meant to start on 30th January (airframe grad) and I still haven’t heard back yet either. So much tension. Anyone else’s meant to start on 30th January. If so are they gonna push the dates due to the high volume of applicants?

Nice

Does it still say under consideration on the application? Have you phoned up to maybe ask what's going on?
Does it still say under consideration on the application? Have you phoned up to maybe ask what's going on?

Yes it does plus I called them on Monday they said they’ll let me know shortly
That's crazy considering you're meant to start next week! I would have thought the timeframes might have been pushed back, considering they need to do the security clearances too

I have applied for two roles, one professional and one graduate and did all steps for both, in which in December I received an email saying my interview went well. Which was a good sign but I’m not sure if that’s for the graduate or professional job and haven’t heard much since
Yes it does plus I called them on Monday they said they’ll let me know shortly

Did they get back to you yet?
Did they get back to you yet?

Nope wbu
Nope wbu

Nope, I only had my interview yesterday. But I've noticed the date has changed to today's date where 'under progress' is in your jobs applied. Not sure if that means anything!
Nope, I only had my interview yesterday. But I've noticed the date has changed to today's date where 'under progress' is in your jobs applied. Not sure if that means anything!

When does yours start though is it for 30th Jan?
When does yours start though is it for 30th Jan?

No, start date will be in March.
Original post by l_umix

Is this an undergraduate apprenticeship you applied for? Because I’ve completed my online assessments for Preston PM shared services. Hopefully I did well. My application says to be “under consideration”.
Original post by Lukaszek
Is this an undergraduate apprenticeship you applied for? Because I’ve completed my online assessments for Preston PM shared services. Hopefully I did well. My application says to be “under consideration”.

No it’s for Airframe engineer role. When is yours supposed to start?
Maybe the timeframes have been pushed back, considering they need to do the security clearances too

I can't believe you've waited 2 months..and still no reply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending