The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

The Leicester University chat thread

Scroll to see replies

where are we all living next year then?

i'm on kimberley road, behind the old horse. lovely house, looking forward to it. it's my final year though :s-smilie:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 181
Regents Court, behind the museum. Rather nice flat indeed!
Am going to miss halls though! :frown:
trm90
What's wrong with the house? Bad location?

I'm sooooooooooo excited to be back as well. Living with friends, awesome new course, back to playing volleyball, FRESHERS, aghghghg I'm so excited :yes:

my room is tiny. yes i'm paying less but its smaller than halls. It may turn out all to be ok, I just had a bad experience in second year with a not that nice house. Evington Road isn't great no, but thats not what my worries center around.
omg yes Freshers :biggrin: even for final years it will be awesome
Reply 183
Churchill Street, around the corner from Domino's and varsity. Freshers will be great, I will be freshers rep, anyone been a freshers rep and can give me more info?
Reply 184
Can't quite get myself to be excited about Freshers because of swineflue :frown:
Reply 185
_Ariel_
Can't quite get myself to be excited about Freshers because of swineflue :frown:

Just don't read the daily mail and you'll be fine
Reply 186
QI Elf
I'm a soon to be 2nd year so I can't exactly comment, howver I would have thought that they would be sent out after A Level results are published once everyone knows they got in. I think mine came actually on exam results day.

I'm in halls again this year and haven't head anything from them since I comfirmed my room.

Ok,thnx. Although I think I read somewhere that the university should/would send them sometime in July.
Reply 187
Bletch
Regents Court, behind the museum. Rather nice flat indeed!
Am going to miss halls though! :frown:

Im living there too! Near town and uni plus all the bills are included so im thinking this year is gonna be good.
Reply 188
Gemt89
Im living there too! Near town and uni plus all the bills are included so im thinking this year is gonna be good.

Good place. As close to the uni is the best thing possible.
im a 15 min walk from uni, not the best location but only 5 room left really and its pretty cheapish.

I hate not having like majority of my friends in the same halls as me, gonna be weird not being able to just pop to their block for a film or something, oh well.

Freshers! haha last year sucked really for me, soooo going to make the most of this year.
Reply 190
Gemt89

Exactly! Ideal location. Which flat are you in?
I'm glad this thread is actually being used :biggrin: whos for an october meet up?
Reply 192
Got accepted with a BBC(cc) lol
I'm coming to Leicester, hi everyone! I'm a newbie. I just found out an hour ago! I'm so excited :smile:
wooo!!!!
Congrats.

Why the **** am i semi nervous about results? im going into second year....
I'm also coming to Leicester :smile: can't believe how lenient they are, got in to do psychology with BBBC when my offer was AAB, madness.
Just got accepted :biggrin: I can't wait!

For accomodation I've got Digby, which I'm sceptical about. Does anyone know where blue block is?
Reply 198
I got AAB and so I'm in for English,

I already have my offer for halls, anyone else in Beaumont block 6?
Reply 199
whatnikkidid
Just got accepted :biggrin: I can't wait!

For accomodation I've got Digby, which I'm sceptical about. Does anyone know where blue block is?

ooh you shouldn't have applied for digby, it really is dire from what I've heard. Is it possible to reapply?

Yay a fellow English fresher though =]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending