The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2023 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m in the same boat. I’ve sent in my GRE scores for verification since may but the portal still says ‘awaiting processing’. I’ve also left them several emails but to no avail :frown:

Have you heard anything back? I got an email saying pre-enrolment started for my course however since they didn’t “receive” my transcript yet I’m not able to enrol.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Have you heard anything back? I got an email saying pre-enrolment started for my course however since they didn’t “receive” my transcript yet I’m not able to enrol.

Hey, I got the same email. I’ve tried contacting them through the enquiry base but I’m not very hopeful that I’ll get a timely response.
Hey, I got the same email. I’ve tried contacting them through the enquiry base but I’m not very hopeful that I’ll get a timely response.

I tried contacting them the same way but have not gotten a response back. I tried emailing as well but have not heard back, I don’t know what to do.
I tried contacting them the same way but have not gotten a response back. I tried emailing as well but have not heard back, I don’t know what to do.

I even tried sending them my GRE verification details again through email, but that didn’t work out either. I’m feeling quite dejected at this point.
Hoping this issue gets resolved soon for the both of us.
I even tried sending them my GRE verification details again through email, but that didn’t work out either. I’m feeling quite dejected at this point.
Hoping this issue gets resolved soon for the both of us.

Hii I just wanted to let you know I got an email just now saying my documents went through and I’m now officially enrolled. However I did not get an email about my credentials in order to go through the pre enrolment process☺️
Hii I just wanted to let you know I got an email just now saying my documents went through and I’m now officially enrolled. However I did not get an email about my credentials in order to go through the pre enrolment process☺️

Hey, I also got a confirmation that all my documents are verified now and I got my pre-enrolment credentials today as well.
Anyone who wants to tranfer their hall tenancy? Looking for a 39-40 week contract, £240 or less per week.
Hii, does anyone know whether we have to come for the whole welcome week? Or just attend the day of the campus enrolment for our program?
Hi,

I have a small single at Bonham Carter, 50 weeks, £11618.21, self catered, 20 min walk from LSE, 7 min walk from UCL. You can see the room on UoL website. I want to swap this room for a 40 week contract instead. My budget is less than £240 per week, catered or non-catered, single room preferred but shared ensuite also works. Within a 30 min walk from LSE like Bankside, Roseberry or High Holborn. Slightly urgent, please do get back to me!
For international development, do I have a chance if I just meet the minimum requirement but have much experience in volunteering + an internship?
Did anyone applied for changing the programme after they accepted the offer? I want to change from full-time to part-time and wonder if its possible to do since the studying starts in two weeks.
Original post by Anonymous #86
Hi, I'm a bit panicked. I see on the application portal that my second choice says "application incomplete" all of a sudden and says there are outstanding documents. But nothing seems to be missing and there is no additional information that is given right now on what is missing. Now, at the same time, my first choice switched from waitlist to application under consideration.
I had a request for additional information on my first choice (same department) to re-upload my transcript since the document wasn't working and then they said it was working. Could it be the same? Should I be expecting a follow up email from them soon?
Any have any insight? Anxious since i've already been waiting for 10 weeks.
Thanks

Hi, the same thing happened to me. I have contacted them too but no reply yet - what eventually happened with your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending