The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough Applicants and FAQs 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aabbiinn
hii, yeah i emailed to see what's going on and they basically said they hadn't made a decision and couldn't tell me how long it was going to be until they let me know. sorry not very helpful haha.

Thanks for confirming, and so frustrating! they really should of said it may take some time at the interview day rather than implying that we would hear back within two weeks.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Mumamouse
Thanks for confirming, and so frustrating! they really should of said it may take some time at the interview day rather than implying that we would hear back within two weeks.

ahh i know!! like i don't mind that they're taking a while, it's just frustrating when they gave us a timescale and are now saying different. Anyway i hope you hear back soon and it's good news!! (:
ahh i know!! like i don't mind that they're taking a while, it's just frustrating when they gave us a timescale and are now saying different. Anyway i hope you hear back soon and it's good news!! (:

Thanks - have you got any other offers?
Thanks - have you got any other offers?

yess, offers from reading, nottingham and bath (rejected from cambridge lol) so just waiting for loughborough now. how about you?
Congratulations on your offers, do you know which one you would like to firm?

Only one offer so far from Cardiff no rejections yet!!!

still waiting on UCL, Bath, Loughborough & Edinburgh
yess, offers from reading, nottingham and bath (rejected from cambridge lol) so just waiting for loughborough now. how about you?

Hi @aabbiinn and @Mumamouse

It's great to hear you're both considering studying at Loughborough!

I'm in my first year here and it wasn't long ago I was waiting for uni offers like you so I know how frustrating it can be at times!

In the meantime, if you have any questions about studying at Loughborough or the facilities on campus just let me know and I'd be happy to help :smile:

Jess
Congratulations on your offers, do you know which one you would like to firm?

Only one offer so far from Cardiff no rejections yet!!!

still waiting on UCL, Bath, Loughborough & Edinburgh

tysm!! if i get an offer from loughborough i'll 100% firm them, but of the ones i've got so far probably bath. ooh congrats on your offer! those sound like great choices, do you know which you'd like to firm? (:
Hey Jess - any tips on accommodation (self catered). Don’t know which Halls to opt for!
tysm!! if i get an offer from loughborough i'll 100% firm them, but of the ones i've got so far probably bath. ooh congrats on your offer! those sound like great choices, do you know which you'd like to firm? (:

I’m actually undecided, I like Loughborough a lot they have done a great job selling the course and themselves, plus I like the campus. But I will go to offer days (if I can’t any more 😂) so I get a feel before firming
I’m actually undecided, I like Loughborough a lot they have done a great job selling the course and themselves, plus I like the campus. But I will go to offer days (if I can’t any more 😂) so I get a feel before firming

ooh yeah that sounds like a good idea. all of your choices sound great so i'm sure you'll end up in the right place - good luck with the rest of your applications!! (:
Anyone received an offer yet?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey Jess - any tips on accommodation (self catered). Don’t know which Halls to opt for!

Hi there,

Thanks for your question!

Yes, there's a variety of halls to choose from. It'd be worth taking a good look at all the options on our website.

In addition, it's worth pointing out that there is a campus shuttle bus. It can get you from one end to the other end of campus quickly and is free.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, let us know :smile:

- Lindsay
ooh yeah that sounds like a good idea. all of your choices sound great so i'm sure you'll end up in the right place - good luck with the rest of your applications!! (:

Hi I finally got my offer from Loughborough through, have you heard back?

ahh congrats!! no, still not heard anything, hopefully will do soon though if you've heard (:
ahh congrats!! no, still not heard anything, hopefully will do soon though if you've heard (:

Fingers cross for you

Ooh congrats! What have they offered?!
Original post by Xevud
Ooh congrats! What have they offered?!

Architecture
Architecture

It’s so exciting now they are finally coming through! ☺️
Original post by Xevud
Anyone received an offer yet?

i recieved an offer around the start of february, hope this helps.
Has anyone gotten an offer for Design yet? I’ve sent my portfolio and design task off but it’s so nerve wracking waiting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending