The Student Room Group

Contextual Offers - LSE, UCL, Bristol

Just had a couple questions about contextual offers.

A-Levels: A*AB
GCSEs: 999998877

1. Can gap year students also apply if they are eligible for the offers, or is it just current Y13s?
2. If I'm on a gap year, my predicted grades are irrelevant now and the focus is on the grades I've already achieved? So I already have a grade below the entry requirement.
3. I did psych, bio and chem for A-Level, but am now looking at courses like politics and international relations. Would I be able to compete with those who've studied A-Level politics, economics, maths etc?
4. Do I have a shot at applying to top unis like LSE, UCL as their contextual offers are AAB/ABB if I write a good enough personal statement?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by alexg04
just had a couple questions about contextual offers.

A-levels: A*ab
gcses: 999998877

1. Can gap year students also apply if they are eligible for the offers, or is it just current y13s?
2. If i'm on a gap year, my predicted grades are irrelevant now and the focus is on the grades i've already achieved? So i already have a grade below the entry requirement.
3. I did psych, bio and chem for a-level, but am now looking at courses like politics and international relations. Would i be able to compete with those who've studied a-level politics, economics, maths etc?
4. Do i have a shot at applying to top unis like lse, ucl as their contextual offers are aab/abb if i write a good enough personal statement?

call them to check you may be lucky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending