The Student Room Group

CIE IGCSE Biology (0610) Alternative to Practical

I'm taking the Biology (0610) Alternative to Practical paper for my IGCSEs, but I'm having trouble with finishing the papers within the set time. Do my answers need to be in short form or in paragraphs?
Reply 1
In biology, unless specified you can write in bullet points. Also do the longer answered questions first as they can mean the difference between a grade boundary. So focus on those 4-6 markers and then go back and do the 1-3 since they are usually very short answer questions
Original post by idk84
In biology, unless specified you can write in bullet points. Also do the longer answered questions first as they can mean the difference between a grade boundary. So focus on those 4-6 markers and then go back and do the 1-3 since they are usually very short answer questions

Thanks, that really helped :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by -SketchArtist-
I'm taking the Biology (0610) Alternative to Practical paper for my IGCSEs, but I'm having trouble with finishing the papers within the set time. Do my answers need to be in short form or in paragraphs?

Anyone wants Cambridge Biology IGCSE 0610 Paper 2 Topical Questions + Answers EBook Exam-Mate - find on depop!! Selling for £12 bought on website for £18.5

Quick Reply

Latest