The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE BSc Economics 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Or it’s a lie 🥲

Lmaoo. I’m back :smile: And anonymous 10 was right, ofc I went to celebrate!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
What was your stats if you don't mind (GCSE + A levels)? And when did you get your offer?

GCSEs: 8 9s and 2 8s
A levels (Predicted A*A*A*A*): Economics, Maths, Further Maths and Psychology
Congrats!!!
And to add to the questions- how did you find out? UCAS update or email from LSE?
Thank you

I got a UCAS update!
Original post by MattPeter
Wow congratulations and well done.. could you please share your predicted grades and TMUA score ?

Didn’t take the TMUA as my course is Economics
Thanks so much for the support guys. Hopefully I hear good news from you guys too :smile:
I also applied for Economics- but they asked me for TMUA score last week - however no response after that !

I also applied for Economics- but they asked me for TMUA score last week - however no response after that !

same , i applied this jan and they asked me for my TMUA 3 days after my application. Does this indicate that they will send our decisions out soon ?

Bloody congrats on your offer. Can I ask when you applied? The wait is killing me and it's been nearly 12 weeks and getting rejected from camb hasn't helped. I got the same exact same GCSES as you and also predicted grades and subjects - except I did physics rather than psychology
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Griff Dog
Bloody congrats on your offer. Can I ask when you applied? The wait is killing me and it's been nearly 12 weeks and getting rejected from camb hasn't helped. I got the same exact same GCSES as you and also predicted grades and subjects - except I did physics rather than psychology

I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection. I also got rejected by Oxford so I know how it feels :/ Whatever the outcome, be proud of the amount of grit, perseverance and determination that you put in to achieve your goals!
I'm so sorry to hear about your rejection. I also got rejected by Oxford so I know how it feels :/ Whatever the outcome, be proud of the amount of grit, perseverance and determination that you put in to achieve your goals!

I applied on the 12th October btw
same , i applied this jan and they asked me for my TMUA 3 days after my application. Does this indicate that they will send our decisions out soon ?

Don’t know - looks economics offer has gone out to people who didn’t do TMUA as we have seen here - really difficult to understand their selection process -

Thanks, I appreciate it. Hope to see you at LSE!!!
I applied on the 12th October btw

Nice. Are you contextual?(I'm just trying to understand how lse are choosing to give out offers hence the questions lol)
Nice. Are you contextual?(I'm just trying to understand how lse are choosing to give out offers hence the questions lol)

No worries! I'm not contextual. Good luck with trying to figure out LSE's murky admission process😂
No worries! I'm not contextual. Good luck with trying to figure out LSE's murky admission process😂

Huh that's quite interesting! Neither am I lol. Maybe it's something to do with tmua? I was asked to submit my score 2 weeks ago so by doing the tmua have I managed to increase my waiting time lmao? Would you say your ps was tailored to lses courses btw?
Huh that's quite interesting! Neither am I lol. Maybe it's something to do with tmua? I was asked to submit my score 2 weeks ago so by doing the tmua have I managed to increase my waiting time lmao? Would you say your ps was tailored to lses courses btw?

Maybe you have, who know tbh. Yep, I definitely tailored it towards LSE's course.
Maybe you have, who know tbh. Yep, I definitely tailored it towards LSE's course.

Ah right. What kind of things did u mention on Ur ps if you don't mind me asking. Also, what was the exact offer requirements (wondering how they do it for 4alevel applicants). + Are you international?
Fellow LSE applicant here :smile:
I wanted to share an exciting offer with you all. TikTok is currently running a referral scheme where you can get a £15 Amazon gift card just by downloading the app with my invitation code.

Here's how it works:

Download TikTok from the App Store or Google Play Store

Follow the instructions to complete your profile

Enjoy using TikTok and creating content!

Once you've completed these steps, you'll receive a £15 Amazon gift card when you check in daily for 7 days. It's that easy!

TikTok is a fun and engaging app that allows you to create and watch short videos. With millions of users worldwide, there's always something new and exciting to discover on the platform.

So why not take advantage of this offer and download TikTok with my invitation code? You'll get a £15 Amazon gift card, and I'll get a £15 giftcard too!

Thanks for reading, and happy TikToking!

Ratio
Does anyone know when they start giving out offers for pure econ
Original post by ……….
Does anyone know when they start giving out offers for pure econ

It still is a mystery! Hopefully soon !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending