The Student Room Group

Airbus degree apprenticeship 2023

Scroll to see replies

I applied for two, that said you can only apply for 1, they haven't given the decision for the Aerospace, but declined the mechatronics. Since you can only apply to 1.

I have following assasemnt centres, at dyson and collins aerospace, but Airbus is taking too long and I don't wanna throw my chance s
I applied for two, that said you can only apply for 1, they haven't given the decision for the Aerospace, but declined the mechatronics. Since you can only apply to 1.

I have following assasemnt centres but Airbus is taking too long and I don't wanna throw my chances
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 22
Original post by cloud001
Hi guys anyone else heard back from Airbus?

just got rejected for aerospace lol
just got accepted today!!
Reply 24
Original post by jonathanjayzee
just got accepted today!!

Congrats! Which position?
Original post by ish112
just got rejected for aerospace lol

Been put on the reserve list, so if someone fails to get BBC or rejects it, I can get in
Son received a rejection for aerospace today 😕
Original post by 4vi_st
Congrats! Which position?

Engineering Degree Apprenticeship Brougton!
Original post by Wolf52
Son received a rejection for aerospace today 😕

The rejection has been retracted when he asked for feedback. Apparently a system error, he'll be invited to virtual assessment in April.
I have been invited to the virtual assessment centre for the aerospace degree apprenticeship in Filton. Could anyone give me any insight and tips into the assessment centre and how to prepare, this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Same !!
Original post by IntegrateU
I have been invited to the virtual assessment centre for the aerospace degree apprenticeship in Filton. Could anyone give me any insight and tips into the assessment centre and how to prepare, this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

How did you get on??
Original post by Wolf52
How did you get on??

I feel like i got on well with the group task and parts of the interview I feel I done better than others. Hopefully It all goes well in the end and I recieve good news:smile:.
How about yours, how did you feel you got on?
Original post by IntegrateU
I feel like i got on well with the group task and parts of the interview I feel I done better than others. Hopefully It all goes well in the end and I recieve good news:smile:.
How about yours, how did you feel you got on?

It's my son who applied, I spoke to him during the hour break, he felt it went okay. Will have a proper chat with him when I get home.

:crossedf: you've both done well.
Original post by Wolf52
It's my son who applied, I spoke to him during the hour break, he felt it went okay. Will have a proper chat with him when I get home.

:crossedf: you've both done well.

Thanks hope your son has done well and hoping for a positive reply for the both of us:smile:
So that's it, son sadly not going any further. Good luck to those still waiting.

Do you have anywhere you will be staying or are you looking for accommodation? if so would you mind sharing as i have also been accepted for the airbus degree apprenticeship :smile:
Original post by aliziathomas
Do you have anywhere you will be staying or are you looking for accommodation? if so would you mind sharing as i have also been accepted for the airbus degree apprenticeship :smile:

i’ve sent private message :smile:
I've been accepted to the aerospace degree apprenticeship today at Filton. Anyone looking to maybe share accommodation?
Reply 39
Original post by scotty2862
I've been accepted to the aerospace degree apprenticeship today at Filton. Anyone looking to maybe share accommodation?

Same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending