The Student Room Group

EO DM– Reunion and Returns – Resettlement, Asylum Support and Integration

Hi all, lots of reviews online for the decision maker role are awfull. I have been offered this role with RASI although I applied for Asylum DM.I am in a very similar boat deciding whether to continue with the application or withdraw now in pre employment check.
I am already a DM for UC claimants who are Self employed and I enjoy it as Im making my own decisions. My problem is flexibility as We have a back to back appts and pre booked for 3 months in advance.
I worked at HMRC before DWP and lots of colleagues left due to micro management and targets but I found no problem as I always met mine.Now has anyone started working with RASI? Is it wfh or office?as I am in Manchester but my team is in London.
I was told initial is wfh.Is it worthy givin up where I am very comfortable for a new challenge same EO? I don't like the idea of starting something then I can't and start applying for new roles with stress of interviews.
Where I am now fits well with my work life balance and close to my house just 9min.I applied solely for wfh a
. I don't mind promotion Iam happy with what I earn but advantage of home working is what I am after.
Thanks
Reply 1
Hi,I was recently offered this role,so I wanted to ask if you took the role and how is it going if you did?Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending